Chapter 1

Brianna's POV
"Boy look at me on my face tell me that you not just about this base you really think I can be replaced Nah I come from outta space" I sing to lips are movin by Meghan Trainor

"Bri Mom said to come down and eat lunch " my little brother Matt yells out .

"Tell her I'll be down in a minute " I answer and with that he leaves .

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Brianna Woods 5"2 17 yr old girl living a regular boring teenage life with my mom and my little brother Matt and I spend most most of my time hanging with friends and my boyfriend! Yes I have I have a boyfriend his name is Netflix !! Let me tell you something whenever your not in a mood for anything login in to your Netflix account and watch G.B.F or The pirate fairy cause these movies are life 🙌 anyways back to my life.

As I walk downstairs I take a seat at the table and lay my phone by my side .

"Good morning cupcake " my mom greets me .

"Good morning mommy" what don't judge me ! I bet you still call your mom this after all she did give birth to you.

She places a plate in front of me full of salami,eggs and bacon.

"Look Bri we're eating you" Matt says pointing at the bacon while laughing I give him a death glare and say
"Ma ,Matt's calling me a pig!" I whine sometimes I could sound like a 5yr old but idgaf .

As I finish eating I say thank you and walk back up to my room .
*beep beep* I hear my phone go off indicating that I have a new message .

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Hey guys what you think so far ??
PLEASE VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT ANY FEED BACK THAT YOU HAVE 🙌🙌

Follow me :
Twitter CASHEWisBAE1502
Instagram:Fangirl1501
Message me :
Twitter
Kik: Nial_1501

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊