goodbye, and a new begining

CHAELIN POV

this is life. we meet new people, we say hello and become close. yet we also have to say goodbye, and we have to continue our live. i wonder when will it ever end? the routine keeps on repeating again and again. why do i have to say goodbye when i already found he true meaning of my life? life is indeed cruel.

so where were we? oh right, the boys have saved me again. and they said that they need to go. i cant just let them go easily right? i just meet them a couple months ago, we didnt even know each other properly. and now, they wanted to say goodbye?

"chaelin-ah" suho's voice wakes me from my day dream.

"yeah? sorry i was thinking of something else" i bit my lips.

"hey, its okay. i know what youre thinking. but this must happen" jaehyun hugged me tight.

"why? im just asking you, why? why do you have to leave this way? we barely know each other. why?!" i hit jaehyun many times and cried in his arms.

"this is reality, chaelin-ah. we dont belong here, we need to go back" suho leaded the exo boys and they all obeyed.

"cant we at least say goodbye?" i looked at them with teary eyes.

without saying a word chanyeol and baekhyun both ran and hugged me tightly. suho patted my back like a father. kai had this pervert smile on his face, but he still hugged me. kris and tao tried to look cool, but they cried too in the end. xiumin was next, he messed my hair while chen was smiling beside him. i hugged them both. lay whispered soft encouragements while hugging me, and it made me smile. sehun was crying beside luhan, while luhan patted his back to comfort him. i really loved seeing the two so close. lastly was d.o, he stood beside me awkwardly but i just hugged him.

"we will miss you, chaelin-ah" chanyeol, baekhyun and chen waved.

"i will miss you too" i smiled at them.

"stay healthy. and remember that we will watch over you from there" lay acted like my mom.

"okay. bye now" i waved for the very last time before they disappear.

jaehyun and mike was beside me all the time. while woobin was smiling to me, a fatherly smile on his face. he looked like a real father, and i wished he was my father.

"i will see you next time chaelin-ah" woobin's body sparkled and he became a wolf.

"thanks for saving me!" i shouted to him as  he went away.

i sighed, its now time to say goodbye to mike, he was my best friend. and jaehyun too, who i really loved with all my heart. i cant even look at them in the eyes.

"chaelin-ah, for now we wont leave you. but we cant stay like this" mike spoke up first.

"why not? dont you like being human?" i asked.

"its not that we dont like it, but we cant. either we become wolf like woobin hyung, or we will go to our planet like the exo boys" mike explained.

"can i keep a wolf as my pet?" i asked desperately.

"i dont think thats possible chaelin-ah" mike looked at me, feeling bad.

"why arent you talking, jaehyun-ah" i turned to look at jaehyun.

"ther is a way though" jaehyun spoke.

"really? how?!" mike got all excited.

"becoming dolls. but i dont really know when will we wake up" jaehyun forced a smile.

"its okay, at least you are by my side" i smiled at the two of them.

"then we better do it quick, the police is coming" mike hugged me and changed into a wolf doll.

"chaelin-ah, im sorry it has to end like this. i know im selfish, but can you wait for me?" jaehyun looked at my eyes.

"what do you mean?" i didnt really get what he said.

"i want you to wait for me, dont look for another boyfriend. i will come back for you" jaehyun smiled before changing into a wolf doll, just like mike.

i stared at the two dolls, which was laying on the ground weakly. tears was coming out from my eyes. its over, their fight and struggles are over. at least now they can take a rest peacefully. i wonder when will they wake up.

the sounds of siren was coming close, yet i didnt move an inch. i didnt dare to touch the dolls, im not ready to accept this ending. to me this feels like a dream, a very long dream. and right now, i dont want to wake up.

"jung chaelin! jung chaelin! where are you, chaelin-ah!" hyunwoo-nim's voice echoed.

i smiled to the doll, "dont worry, ahn jae hyun. i will always wait for you" then i picked it up carefully before running towards hyunwoo-nim.

"chaelin-ah, look at you! are you okay? does it hurt?" hyunwoo-nim greeted me with questions as soon as he saw me.

"jung chaelin, please come with us to the police station" an officer opened the car door for me to get in.

hyunwoo-nim stopped me from getting in, "excuse me sir, cant you see that she is not in the state to be questioned" he eyed the police officer.

"its okay, it wont take long right?" i reassured him.

"no. you are going to be treated in the hospital right away! come here" hyunwoo-nim brounght me with him to the police car.

"then lets look around this place, search for evidence" the officer leaded his colagues and closed the car door.

"we can go now" hyunwoo-nim told the driver.

"of course" the driver drove the car to the hospital.

nurse sena was waiting for me as soon as i entered the hospital. her face filled with worries, but i just laughed at her. she glared at me while treating my bruises and cuts. it didnt take her long to laugh along with me.

"so what happened? i heard you were kidnapped" nurse sena asked, concerned.

hyunwoo-nim entered the room to check up on me, "other than those bruise and cuts, you seem fine".

"of course im fine, why shouldnt i be?" i joked.

"its not time to joke around, you need to stay here for a few nights" hyunwoo-nim looked so serious, but he is still handsome, of course.

"hey, i was asking you" nurse sena reminded me.

"oh right, what did you ask" i asked.

"doctor, i think the patient might have memory lost" sena went out from the room to get some medicine and food.

"i think we need to check on you more, did you not remember?" hyunwoo-nim asked and left without my answer.

i smiled as they left. my life would change from this second on. meeting them will always be the best thing that ever happen in my life. and i wouldnt change my destiny, even if i had the chance to. i liked my life right now. i liked being jung chaelin.

nurse sena asked me, what happened to me. let me tell you one thing, what just happened to me is the most amazing gift i could ever receive. much more than living in this world. and im thankful for that, for meeting ahn jae hyun.

i rested my head on the pillow, while hugging jaehyun doll and mike doll tightly, "youre the best thing i could ever ask for. thank you, ahn jaehyun" i whispered to the dolls before drifting to sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and the book ends...

how was it? i hope the ending isnt too boring. i was trying to give my best shot for this one. sorry if it didnt turn out the way you wanted, but i have no better idea.

hey, i wanna thank you all who stuck with me until the end. thanks for reading this book, and giving your votes and maybe comments. i hope you can like my other books too ^.^

so, i was thinking, if i should make the second book for this. yes or no? please give me your opinion, thanks.