Chapter 34 [Speculations!]

(Copyright) © 2011 Candle_Ice

* * * * *

[[UNEDITED-- u know the rest!]] 

Chapter 34

A blog, written by a freelance writer working for the Elyrian Prospects, is as follows:

Is that the distant chiming of wedding bells we hear in the near future? I would like to think so. Every Elyrian citizen would like to think so.

The young lady who was seen as the other woman not too long ago seems to have charmed her way into the hearts of everyone. A step up from the Crown Prince’s usual take and seeing as the she’s lasted longer than those before her, we think it’s pretty safe to assume that a Royal Wedding will be occurring sometime soon.

When asked about it, though, the palace is not commenting. But the Prince’s 25th birthday is a week away, so we should hear some news by then, or there’ll be hell to pay. We don’t want any secrecy!

But the couple has not been out of the spotlight. Anywhere they go, they seem to attract attention like moths to a flame. Everyone, and I mean everyone, wants to know what the two has in store for their future. Anyone looking in on the two of them would definitely say that they are two youngsters in love, and also see that the young lady’s left hand is bare.

Hurry up Prince Charming! Woo your lady love, before some dark knight swoops in and whisks her away. By the looks of things, though, that dark knight wouldn’t stand a chance at stealing away the lady... But I’m available *wink* *wink*

No one reading this article really cares about my love life, so let’s move on to the couple you really want to know about: Prince Leonidas and his girlfriend Elise.

How the two met? We don’t know. It’s almost as if the two just dropped and BOOM bonded. But where? No one knows. Yet! A local morning show was rumoured to have had an interview scheduled with the couple before news of the Prince’s betrothal [to another woman] broke out. The media ran with that story, and it seems that everyone has forgotten about the interview. Until Now. We want that interview! Let’s get the golden couple a few moments to say their piece, will ya?

However, how they met, may not be as important as where they’re going. And I say they’re going to the altar! The pair is seen almost everywhere together now. He’s playing polo, she’s there watching. She’s at a club meeting at her university, and he’s there in attendance. Then they skip out and go have ice cream.

The Prince Regent’s birthday dinner: the two are dancing and stealing the attention. Opening of new library, they’re there to cut the ribbon. Her little brother’s football game; the Crown Prince is there cheering him on. The Prince has a meeting at Parliament, and she’s sitting in the public room listening in.

I mean, the public room is available sometimes, for all locals to go in and hear a seating of Parliament. But who actually goes to one? Apparently, the Royal girlfriend does.

At least we know she’ll be a proper Queen, if ever given the chance. What do you guys think? Is a Royal Wedding in our near future? Will Elise be future Queen?

We’ll soon find out. In exactly one week, the Prince will turn 25. An engagement should be official by then, so more than likely his lady love will be his fiancée. Unless, of course, he has another betrothal under his sleeves, and we’re introduced to another supposed fiancée.

***

“Is your dad okay? He’s been staring at you all afternoon,” Tatiana said, closing the front door.