Learning About Moving

My name is Gracelann Madilyn Bagans. Yes i know what you are thinking and yes i am Zak Bagans' daughter. I didn't know that until i was 17 though. My Aunt Caldia sent me off to live with someone that i didn't even know that well or at all. My mom died when i was 12 years old when she died i became really depressed and suicidal. To make matters worse i got bullied. Everyone always told me that things would get better but they never did get better they only got worse and here i am going to my dads house. I hope we can at least get along well.
Zak's POV
Me, nick, and aaron was review the evps and evidence we got from our last lockdown when i get a call from my ex girlfriends sister Caldia. Thinking about it i haven't heard from my ex in a while i wonder how she has been doing. But anyways i answer the phone"hello""is this zak""yes""good i am sorry to just throw this on you but you have a daughter her name is Grace Leanna she goes by Gra she needs to go live with you" The only thing i can think is i have a daughter holy crap i can't believe this. I answer her with "okay when can i get from you""you can get her any time the sooner the better""okay thank you." When i walk back in nick could tell that something was up because he looked at me strange. When he asked what was wrong and i said i had a daughter he said i had to be kidding. I couldn't wait to meet Grace i wonder how old she is.