IM BACK!!!!!!

Yow GUYSSS!!!! Im glad to say that I FINALLY MADE MY MIND AND CAME BACK!!! THROUGH ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENTS AND INSPIRING WORDS, AND THROUGH ALL THE NEW GROUPS THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! I just realize that, if I leave this story hanging wouldn't that be bad manners?? And to come back and to see that there are already a thousand reads?? The fudge!! Im really continuing this story right now like really!!!! AND KYAAHHHH!!! IVE GOT NEW HUSBANDS AND THERE ARE SUPER MANY OF THEM!!!! SEVENTEEN, IKON AND MONSTA X!!! My new NAMPYEONSS!!!! Kyaaahhh I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM THROUGH THEIR SWAGS AND SONGS!!! And Im really gonna continue this story JONGMAL YOO!!! And Exo is back with a new song!! Sing for you and it make me cry so bad, just watching the MV will give you the OT12 feels, and it felt like the MV is dedicated to us Exo-Ls huhuhuhu Im crying a river right now!!!! :'( and yeah. So many ideas has been in my mind like now, like I so wanna continue this story!!! So I guess that will be all?? And also if you want to be friends just add me on my facebook account Zen Mitra Alonzo Do is my name there (LOLS PROMOTING MUCH??? MWHEHEHE :p) Nope I just want to have many chinguss merong :p and yeah, I dont have any SNS account because Im not really a social freak, you know just a fan with many husbands XD. So, if you add me there just message me first and we can be bestfriends afterwards XD. So yeah Im gonna work on the next chapter and gonna publish it soon :) so please give love to my story and waitttt.

Saranghaeyo<3
-Zen ^_^