Chapter 6: Sweet scent

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rae- Im's POV
Huh? Its already midnight and Im...Im here again. In this classy room. And let me just remember what happened to me back there.

Loading
Buffering
Downloaded

Holy cow??!! The scene was just like a fiction movie with guys fighting and super powers here and there and just swiisshh swoosh. Wowww!! Thats just awesome~~!!!

And oh, I saw a rose beside me, and shocks!! I also remembered something!! Its just pure horror!!

Flashback
You were there, watching the guys fighting and you were just like jaw-dropped of what you're witnessing. Well, who wouldn't be? You were watching guys, fighting over you like you were some flower that only bloomed once in a thousand years? Well, you are pure gold to them.

While you're witnessing such an awesome scene, you didn't notice that a certain 'someone' has appeared beside you also watching the guys.

"Wow! Im watching such a cool scene, do you have popcorn?"
You heard someone said, and you were just shocked of how close he is to you, and you like jumped away from him.

"Y-yah! How d-did you get t-there?" And you were thinking, whats the use of asking this question? When you're already surrounded by hot guys, popping here and there.

"Not the kind of reaction I was expecting" he said as he move one step towards you. Well what was he expecting me to react? Just go MANSAE! MANSAE! Here? Psh, some kind of boy you are.

You notice, he's coming closer to you "Dont come any closer! O-or else I-I will--" "You will what? Call for the boys? Cant you see that they are busy?" "N-no I will--" And before you could move one step backwards, he already disappeared and appeared at your back, bumping your back on his chest, he back hugged you.

"Say, can we do something too?" He whispered at your ears, making your hairs stand. He sniffs you.

For the record, I was sniffed 3 times today, are they just curious about my perfume? Well they dont have to sniff me like that, I could just give them some. You though.

"With that scent of yours, Im sure we can do something fun"
He whispered bringing you back to reality. "What do you mean fun?" You said slowly feeling like closing your eyes because of his smell.

"Look at them, fighting over you. Well you are just one lucky prey" He whispered again, ignoring your question. Fighting your own senses you manage to open your eyes. "Let me go!" You struggle to remove his hug against you, but your efforts were no use. He's much more stronger than you.

While struggling, you notice that this stranger have not that long hair, but too long for a guy. And the other end of his hair was pink and the other was blue. Pretty unusual for a guy.

"Hey, dont act like that, I even escaped our Halloween party, just to see you" he said. Halloween party? Isnt he too old for a halloween party? "And I even escaped my fans just to see you"

Fans?! Is he another idol too?? Shocksss!!!

"Well, it seems that our little play time is over" he says slowly letting go of you. You notice the guys is still fighting but one guy, seems injured.
Before you know it, he is already in front of you. You got a good angle of how he looks, and he look pretty much as a girl and that he also have make up on his eyes, the other blue and the other pink. You also notice that he placed a rose in your hands, "Ill see you again, my little prey" he smirks "and when that time comes, I will expose every inch of you. And like a rose, I will expose your thorns" he said.

And after that, you feel your head slowly going circles, and you collapsed on the floor.
*End of flashback*

Gosh!! That Scene was so intimidating! and Oh by the way, what did he mean he'll expose me? Shivers went down your spine. "That is just pure goosebumps!!!" You said talking to yourself. And he didnt even introduce himself, what bad manners he have.

You hold the rose. You were admiring how beautiful it was. But you got pricked by its thorns.

"Ouch! That hurts!" You let go of the rose and touch your bleeding fingers.

Suddenly, the door swings opened and there revealed Kyungsoo. "What happened? He asks looking at your finger. "I-I just got pricked by the thorns--" before you continue, he is already infront of you. He hold your fingers and ask, "May I?" Not sure of what he's saying you just stare at him. "Ill take that as a yes" he move his fingers to his mouth, licked your fingers first and suck it slowly.

But little by little, your hands are feeling numb and also felt that his sucking got faster and his grip to your fingers Tightened. "H-hey, stop it" you were shock, when he opened his eyes, seeing that crimson colored eyes before you.

"H-hey it hurts" you said trying to get him away. And slowly he stopped, "I-Im sorry, I didnt mean to its just that, I lost control. Im usually not like this with blood, but with you I dont know anymore" he said placing a band aid to your finger.

"Im suppose, to talk to you, and as I was walking I smelled your blood so I went the fastest way to get here" he says as he sat next to you. "I usually have the best control over them, but when I taste your blood, it felt different. It felt like I was in heaven, it taste most delicious among the blood that I have tasted. I just cant explain it in a vampires' point of view. And I know If I wont stop, I will lose control and you will see my true form". "You were pretty much lucky I was the first one who rush here first, if the other guys went here, they would have already bit you, but Im pretty sure they have smelled it too" your eyes widened "R-really?" You said not that comfortable with his statement.

"Well I just came here to inform you that you will be going to school with us tomorrow, and we already informed your parents about your whereabouts" "What did you told them?" You said feeling guilty for your mother and father. "We told them that you have a group project and you need to stay over. Oh and also you can change with my clothes first and These will be your uniform for tomorrow" he said giving you the clothes he brought.

"You shouldn't be worried, the guys are not that bad. They are just attracted to your scent or should I say blood. Well who would not be, you are the special one after all" he said calmly, as you look over him you couldn't resist to admire his perfection.

Uncomfortable at your staring he said "W-well if you need anything just call my name, and Ill be sure to receive the message" you wandered first by what does he mean by call his name? "O-oh I mean just call my name because we vampires have telepathy and we will receive the message if someone called our names" he scratched the back of his head. "Well, I need to go now. Remember, just call my name~ and Ill be there~" he sung the last few sentences and disappeared, and you laughed at how cute he was.

Wahhhh~~ he's so fluffy and cute and I love his voice~~ you said to yourself remembering how cute he was. "Well I need to wash myself now" you said as you hold the clothes he gave to you and stand up.

"Do you need help washing yourself??" Somebody said

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>
Author's Note:
Well, that was just an awesome cliff hanger mwehehehe from your naughty author *evil smiles* soooooo, after coming back from a longggg hiatus, this is what I give to you guys. Sorry if its not worth it >_< but I gave my best. So, guess who is the first guy from the flash back I pretty gave you a huge amount of clues. Just comment on who the guy is, and Ill dedicate to you the next chapter, picture of him on the side. Soooo, christmas is already nearing and Im preparing for our school's competition for our choral competition. Wish me luckkk and I wish you guys a happy merry christmas with your husbands (referring to bias ) I LOVE YOU GUYS ANYEONGG

Love lots <3
-Zen ^~^