2| Cool Rider

"Ms. Preston why are you late....again?" I sighed "family crap sorry won't happen again" she sighed and nodded and continued with her lesson I didn't like Math at all it was very boring I know that much very very very boring but I had to keep my grades up which wasn't hard actually I did whatever crap that was on the bored and finished before everyone else...shocker not hint the sarcasm.

"So what are you going to do about the party this weekend?" I sighed "what are talking about?" Kristen looked at me "Jace will never let you go to the party and you know it" I rolled my eyes and walked away I don't need permission from my boyfriend.

"Listen here and listen good Jace does not tell me who I can and can not hang out with especially if I wanna go to a damn party okay?" She looked at me shocked I never really blew up at Kristen but she has been getting on my nerves lately.

"You don't have to be such a bitch about it" with that she stalked off I rolled my eyes "she is right Cara" I sighed "sure I gotta go" I then walked away getting pissed "Preston wait up!" I turned around and saw Kody walking towards me I sighed "yeah?" He looked at him what the hell did he want right now "where are you going?" I sighed "to Starbucks why?" He looked at me "you class is about to start right?" I rolled my eyes and got my keys out.

I heard footsteps behind me I heard the chirp from my jeep letting me know that it is unlocked "can I tag along?" I shrugged "get it before I leave you behind" he nodded and got in I started up my baby and heard it pur to life I smiled and backed out of my parking spot driving to Starbucks.

"Kody if you don't keep your hands off my radio your walking back" he put his hands up in surrender "someone is grumpy today" I sighed and pulled into Starbucks "people keep bugging the hell out of me about the damn party" he nodded I jumped out and waited till he got out I locked it and started walking towards the entrance "you know no one can tell you what to do right?" I nodded and went up to the counter an saw a guy about our age with shaggy brown hair and pricing blue eyes I read his name tag and it said Ivan.

"Hello Ivan" he looked up and smiled at me I blushed he was attractive no doubt but I had a boyfriend and alot o admires "hey what can I get for you?" I chuckled and ordered my usual cappuccino with whip "what about you dude?" He changed his glance to Kody "same as her minus whip thanks man" he nodded an wrote something on the receipt I grabbed it and walked away I looked at it and noticed he wrote his number on it I chuckled and quickly put the number in my phone and waited till our named were called.

"Kody, Cara" we walked up and grabbed our coffee and walked out of the building heading to my jeep unlocking it and climbing it starting her and backing out driving to school I glanced at kody ever so often and he no emotion on his face and I kinda wanted know why.

We got back to the school I parked my jeep where it was before we left I noticed Jace leaning against a tree with his "friends" around him I sighed and got out and waited till Kody was out to lock my jeep once he was I locked it and walked towards Jace and his friends he came and planted a kiss on my lips it was hard and powerful I pulled back alarmed "what was that for?" He just smirked and pecked my lips I looked at his friend's and they were looking towards my jeep I saw Kody walk away pissed I looked back at Jace "what was that for?!" He leaned back against the tree "people need to know who you belong to" I looked at him.

"Excuse you?" He looked at his friend's and told them to shoo "Cara your my girlfriend that means your mine no one else's got that?" I stared at him not so shocked "okay listen here Jace Ryan I am not yours! I am no ones you got that? I am my own person no one else got that babe? And for us? We are through have fun with your little skanks because I am done with your shit!" With that I threw my coffee at him and walked away leaving him soaked in coffee and embarrassed in the front of the entire school I am looking for this party so much!

Because I am single and ready to mingle and get laid.

=========

Thank you guys for having patience I am way behind on schedule but Im getting there.

=Shawna=