3| Cool Rider

Cara's POV

"Mrs Preston you wanna tell me why your not dressing out?" I looked at my stupid ass gym teacher I was NOT in the mood to deal with his dumbass right now I looked at him he had a bald head and he was ugly as fuck "because I don't want to" he sighed and turned around and went the other way good don't come near me again I sat on the bleachers and put my headphones in I saw Kristen and Lexi walk up to me I sighed and took out my headphones "we heard what happend with Jace" I looked at Kristen then Lexi "yeah so he can't just go and boss me around whenever he wants" they looked at me "what is your problem with me and Jace anyways?" Lexi looked at Kristen then back at me.

"Nothing your just not loyal to Jace that is all he is your boyfriend and you went around with some other boy" I stood up and looked down at her she was shorter then me since she doesn't have her heels on I still have my DC's on so I'm taller then her "listen, I dumped his sorry ass because he thought he owned me and no man owns me, so if you want my sloppy seconds then be my guest you always took my boyfriends anyways" she gasped and slapped me.

I held my cheek and looked at her "you have actually 5 seconds to run or I will rearrange your 'pretty' little face" she looked at me she looked at Lexi, I was pissed now I was done with this bitch she never was my friend she always wanted me to get close to Jace I grabbed my bag and pushed past her and left the gym hearing my dumbass gym teacher yelling after me I didn't give a fuck at the moment I was pissed.

I left the school and drove to starbucks pulling in, I got out and grabbing my phone then locking my jeep and walking into cafe going and sitting down in the booth and sat there bouncing my leg up and down my phone went off and saw it was Ian I ignored it and saw Ivan was sitting across from me I sighed "Ivan" he looked at me worried "Cara what's wrong" I shook my head "nothing don't worry about can you get me um my usual please?" he nodded and got up and went and go my order my phone rang and it was Kody I sighed answering it "what" I heard him sigh relief "Cara what the happend you went off in gym then left, Lexi told me what happend" I didn't answer "Cara where are you?" I didn't answer "I am at Starbucks...you can come just...don't tell anybody else okay?" he said okay and hung up I sighed and set my phone on the table.

"Here you are" I looked up and saw Ivan and smiled "thank you Ivan" he nodded and sat across from me "I am alright, my friends will be here soon" he nodded and got up and left I can't believe Kristen said that to me I was so sick of her, Alexis was my real friend she has been there since day one Kristen just joined in I knew something was off with her the first time we hung out with Jace she was always laughing at what he said and was always touching him it got me pissed.

After a while I heard the door ding few seconds later Kody came over with some of his friends and Ian was there I looked at Kody "I thought I said don't bring anybody else?" he sat next to me while the others brought chairs over if no one fit, I sighed and looked at Ian "what happend in gym?" I looked at my phone "Kristen starting shit again, she was pissed cause I broke up with Jace and threw my coffee in his face and left, she said I embarressed him, then she confonted me in gym saying I shouldn't have done that and I should be grateful that a boy wanted me" I looked at everybody and saw their faces "then I told if she wanted my sloppy seconds then go ahead and told her that she always took my boyfriends anyways then she slapped me" I saw Ian clench the table so did Kody "what did you do" I scoffed "I left or she would've been in the hospital" Kody just looked at me.

"Are you still going to my party on Friday?" I nodded "I am looking so foward to this damn party I am going to get shitfaced" Kody chuckled "am I gonna have to make sure you have a ride" I rolled my eyes and looked at him "or just stay with you" I heard 'ooos' and 'damns' I smirked "well that is fine with me" I smiled "man this week better go by fast" they chuckled.

"Cara get up, it's Friday get up" I looked at dad why wasn't he at work today "dad aren't you supposed to be at work today?" I sat up rubbing my eyes "no I have the day off today and this weekend so I can wake you up today" I nodded and left I checked my phone for messages thankfully I didn't I got my stuff and got ready for my shower, I did my business and did my makeup and hair leaving it down grabbing my phone, bag, and keys headed downstairs seeing my brothers were already down at the kitchen I smiled and kissed their cheek they groaned and whiped their faces I laughed.

"Aww don't whip away my kisses!" they groaned and ate their food and talk to each other I sat down next to Kade and grabbed some toasted crunch and poured some into a bowl and grabbed the milk I looked at my dad "do I have to take the boys to school today?" he looked at the boys "do you want your sister to take you to school or do you want me to?" they looked at me "is Jace Ryan going to be there" I shook my head "no that punk is long gone" they cheered up "we will ride with her" they said at the same time.

Dad nodded then looking at me "what are you doing tonight?" I smiled "I am going to a party tonight, I will probably be crashing at Ian's" he nodded and took his cup of coffee and headed to his den the boys looked at me "your going to a party tonight?" I nodded they sighed "I can't wait to go to parties" I laughed and told them to hurry up because I wanna get to school in a good mood they finished and I dropped them off at their school then drove to my school and parked and locked my jeep and walked to the school.

"Hey Preston you look nice today" I smiled "thank you Trey" he nodded and leaned agaisnt the locker next to mine "where is Kody and the rest of them" just as I said that Kody was on the other side of me smiling "sup Preston" I smiled "yo what are you doing with my girl?" I rolled my eyes and turned around and there stood Jace Ryan and guess who was standing next to him ding ding! Kristen the slut I looked at her "hmm seems like he has himself another side hoe, hmm only if you knew what he does with other girls" she blushed and didn't answer "at least she does what she is told unlike you, I see you have moved on" I looked at him then Kristen "you are better then this, and you deserve to be treated better then this, and I don't listen to momma boys sorry" I heard 'oohs' he looked at me then came a little closer that's when Trey and Mike came together and blocked him I scoffed and pushed them away "I don't need a sheild I handled his punk ass for 3 years I can handle his ass now" they moved and I stood up to him.

"You better watch it Cara" I looked at him "what are you gonna do beat me?" he was furious "you think you can push girls around because you have people to 'take care' of them huh?" he didn't answer I got right into his face "guess what I am not your girl anymore and most importantly...you are not my bitch anymore, oh and FYI Kristen use a condom before you get into bed with him, he might give you a STD" she didn't answer.

I smirked and looked at him "hmm I see you already have her trained huh? don't speak unless your spoken to? typical Jace you don't know how to treat a woman you just beat her and have your way with them whenever you want huh? well I feel real bad for her cause she has to deal with your patheic ass" he looked right down at me "you used to be in love with me Cara" I looked at him "yeah then I woke up and realized that I was in love with the image not the guy I thought you were, and now I know who extacly who you are" I pushed him and went to my first class in a pissy mood thanks to Jace.

After School..

I got my clothes that I wanted to wear ready and hopped in the shower again making sure it was quick shower I got out and got dressed I slipped on light blue jeans with a white and teal tank top on that was open in the back with some strappy heels (AN: CRAPPY DISCRIPTION SORRY) I put my make up on and threw my hair up into a bun and grapped my purse and keys and phone and went downstairs and kissed my dad and little brothers goodbye and made my way to Kody's party I am so ready for this party you don't even know! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------