Auhor's note

And that's the end! Thank you so much for reading! I will start editing as soon as possible.. A lot of changes will be made, and I don't know how long it will take, if you want to tag along for that, that would be great.

To MoonBluexoxo thank you so much for your editing work, I do wish you could've done the whole book but certain things came in the way. Thank you for your motivation!

To kelseykeevs thank you for finding an editor for me! And for sticking with me the whole way through, you're awesome :*

To Naledz dai-dai oh your threatening, it pushed me so much! Thank you for pushing me to write, and for being there for me all the way. I love you guys <3

To my sister Beryl and my cousin Tawana, your ideas are valuable. Thank you for the random thoughts!

And finally, to all my readers and voters, you are the best! I wouldn't've come this far without all the support! To the random person who commented on chapter 19, you broke me, but got me going in the right direction, and for that I am grateful..

It's taken a whole year but every moment has been worth it, I've grown so much and I've been inspired. Happy holidays! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

<3

P.S.
This isn't really the end, it's the end of the first book, but not the end ;).

xx