I'm Glad You Came <3

I'm not sure about any of you guys, but this song really means a lot to me! When I was younger I had a friend whom I lost. Over this summer, I was devastated over my lost friend, but then one day it hit me:

I should just be glad for the time I ever had with her. Each and every good moment. The times where we laughed till we cried.

We won't always have our childhood friends. People move on. They follow their dreams...they think of themselves. For once in there life, they just might not be thinking of you. All they'll be thinking of will be themselves.

And I'm sure we will all be that way as well someday. Look at your parents/guardian for an example. They probably once had friends just like you do, and they most likely don't have that friend anymore.

People move on in life. But sometimes it doesn't go the way they wanted it to go. They get married, have kids, and soon, their dreams fade away. They make new dreams. Dreams that their children will someday have dreams of there own. Dreams that a good life awaits you.

I went through a hard time of my life this past summer. (I'm not asking for pity!)

I learned things about myself I didn't want to know.

I began to have frequent anxiety attacks.

I had thoughts of suicide.

I hated nearly everyone. I lost many of my friends in real life as well as over the Internet all because of one person I lost when I was younger.

I went from 45 friends to 3 in just two months. I told myself I didn't deserve the few I had left.

And one night I just lay on the floor of my bedroom, sobbing. I felt forgotten. Rejected. Alone.

Just at that moment as I began to feel sicker and sicker, my friend came online. She asked me how I was, and of course I told her the truth. I had been telling her everything ever since I felt sick in the head (which had been going on since May, by that time it was July.)

She never turned away from me like the others did.

She never told me to suck it up and move on.

She comforted me. She saved me from killing myself. She made me feel like I actually mattered in this world. That I actually might just have a purpose.

And after that I got a little better, worse, then better. I never knew how I would feel each day when I woke up. I expected the worst.

And one night while I was on the floor again, I told another friend everything because she said I had changed.

Then she said such a simple line to me, "No one could ever forget a person like you."

I'm not sure to this day if she was lying, just trying to make me shut up, or if she was really being honest.

But anyways my point isssssss....

I'm very glad for the times I have spent with my three friends. They saved my life, and though we may never meet in real life, I will never forget them, for they have left beautiful marks in my life! 

Cherish the good times you have with your friends in your life, because sooner or later, you might just not have them, and there will be nothing you can do!