Wake me Up

I think this is actually an AMV
But I don't really care...:3

This song brought back so many memories for me....and WOW...just wow I can't believe how far I've gotten. And it's not just me. It's several people whom I love dearly. I never really listened to the words in that song, but just now as I was watching it before I put it up, I started to cry. (NO PITY PLEASE. I CRY ALL THE TIME. FOR NO REASON.)

I went through a hard time last year, and so did many people. When 2016 came, the first thing that came to my mind was, "2015 was the WORST year of my life!" But no, NOPE...I was wrong. I think now I've discovered it was truly the best time of my life. Even though I was filled with tears and sadness, I had three people by my side....people I loved very much. (still no pity please. I just felt like talking, because why not?)
Now, I rarely talk to those people. There's a reason why I'm only on here Thursday night- Friday night (sometimes Saturday mornings, too.)
Now that those people are gone...I realize how much they meant to me. Irl I have no friends. I'm the shy, quiet girl who is always in her own world.
If any of you happened to see me at a party right now, I would most likely be off in a corner, either sitting on the floor or in a chair, writing in small notebooks. I have fake friends in my mind. Three of these characters are real though.
I don't know where I'm even going with this.

Oops. ^~^

I GUESS I'LL GET OFF OF WATTPAD NOW.