Thank You!

X3 Awhile ago, I took the time to make that video just for today. I know I'm stuttering, mumbling, and acting like I don't know what to say :3 but thank you guys...so much! ^•^ I could have never done it without you!

Since December 11th (the day I started this book!) all of you guys have just been so kind to me! I love reading your comments each Thursday-Friday night! They just make my day, and sometimes even my entire week!

I often don't think my dreams will ever come true, but you guys have helped one of them come true already. ^-^ One of my dreams was to get over 2k reads on a book on here (the most I had ever gotten before this was 1k).

You all mean so much to me :3 Even though I might not know you well (or not at all), feel free to message me about anything whenever you want! ^•^ It makes me so happy when you guys do stuff like that!

Also, I honor of my favorite Undertale videos on the Internet right now...:3 why don't we talk some more while you listen to them?

I'm so glad you guys ^_^ didn't think the whole idea of this book was stupid. I'm so happy that you take time out of your life to comment! I'm glad you guys came :3....I'm so glad...

I hate saying this, but...;-; now that this book has ended, I'll be off of Wattpad for awhile. Yes, I'll be on each Thursday-Friday (hopefully), but I will not start my new Undertale book immediately!  School is starting to get pretty difficult, and I'll have to be studying more than anything :3 I know you guys understand!

But hey, I'll at least show you the cover to the new book!

*CRINGES* what do you think?

I made it myself xD...it took nearly an hour.

Lots of Toriel :,3 yes yes yes.

Anyways, thank you guys so so much, and I will see you in my next Undertale book! ^•^ I'll probably post a short note when I start making it!

And if there is ANYTHING you want to see in that book, private message me and send me a link to the video!

Farewell, my friends....:3 I know we will meet again....

~The End~

Undertale Trash 2 is now out! ^.^ Check it out if you'd like!

Author's note - June 12th, 2016

HOLY CRAP...26k READS?!?! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO MEEEEEEEE!

AUTHOR'S NOTE - JUNE 15th, 2016

27K ALREADY? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING ;-; THANK YOU SO MUCH...

AUTHOR'S NOTE - July 29th, 2016

31k...? Are you kidding meeeeee?! Thank you all so so so much! Your votes, comments, and reads mean so so much to meeeeee!
^•^