Chap.10 control

LUKE: I woke up with a pounding sensation on my skull. As I sat up slowly I noticed I was no longer in the cells but in an office laying on a couch. I shot up and winced in pain from standing to fast. I looked around the office it had a big wooden desk with papers everywhere, a bookshelf to the right and the couch were I woke up on. I then looked towards the door only to see my mate leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed her face stripped of any emotion. "Sit." She said suddenly as soon as she said this, some unknown force was shoving my shoulders down until I sat down. I stared at my mate in udder shock....she did it she really did it. I just stared at her shocked. "Why did you do this?" I asked both hurt and betrayed but I can't blame her after everything I said I might as well be dead. "Why am I doing this? Why am I doing this?! Let's see here you come into my pack claiming to be my mate only I find out that your really here just to see it fall..." She spit out in anger, I had nothing to say so I hung my head in my hands just staring at the ground beneath me. "I know what your father did to you...," at those words I shot up and started to walked over to my mate and shoved her up against the wall as soon as our skin made contact I felt sparks. But I ignored them I was way to angry. "You know nothing." I spat at her. "First go and sit yourself back on the sofa, second I do and I've felt your pain...when I was on the verge of death I guess you could say I saw the moon goddess and she showed me, made me feel, and see what you went through! So I know." As soon as that command came out of her mouth I was sitting down in a blink of an eye but as I looked up again Sam was crying and coming closer to me as she spoke of the moon goddess. Why why would she show her that. "Because she wanted me to understand... To understand what you went through that's why and yes you did voice your thought out loud." She said as she walked around the wooden desk to sit in the leather chair behind it. "So tell me why...why your working with your father to bring me down but not only me oh no no no but my pack down? Did you even think about the innocent lives? Or the children that have no fathers or mothers because of sneaky basterds like yourself that take family away and break the bonds of their mates when you kill them? Did you know that once mates find each other they can feel each other's pain and emotions and that once they mate it becomes even stronger so that when one dies so does the other." Sam said out of pure hatred all the while tears poured out of her eyes. "Sam I never said anything about killing...where did all that come from?" I asked I was about to get up and go to her but she cut me off. "Don't you dare get up unless I say and if you don't mind I'll be asking all the questions here." She said with her face in her hands. I was sat back down in an instant. 'I want to go to mate, mate needs us.' My wolf kept saying over in my head. We can't even if we wanted to because you put that damn necklace on. I snapped at him he just growled at me 'it was the only way to see mate.' He said before he shut me out. I looked up to see Sam just staring at me. "I'm going to ask you one question and I want you to be honest." I just nodded my head, "did you mean what you said about betraying my pack, and are you working with your father?! Is my father really dead!" She started to yell. Wait her father? "What do you mean?" I asked concerned I wanted to stand but I couldn't . "Don't you fucking lie to me answer the question....." I just kept quiet looking at my mate while more and more tears fell off her face. "Answer me!!" She yelled slamming her hands in the desk while the chair shot out from under her when she stood up. "No, No, and I have nothing to do with your father I didn't even know he was gone." I said quietly at this she fell to the ground crying curling herself up into a ball. I wanted to just hold her and take her pain away next thing I knew a necklace like the one I was wearing shoots out from behind the desk breaking into several pieces as it made contact to the wall. With that it felt as if I had control again. I shot up and fell on my knees scooping up my mate and just holding her to my chest as she clung to my short and cried. "Shh it will be ok everything will be ok." I said as I rubbed small circles on her back. She just shook her head. "H-he's dead...m-my d-dad is dead...and n-now so is my mom." She cried I could feel her breaking into smaller and smaller pieces. I couldn't help the growl that came out of my mouth at that. I'm not letting anyone get away with doing this to my mate. "I have no one." She whispered as she started to calm down. At that I turned her to where she was straddling me and I lifted her face to look at mine. "You will always have me even if you don't want me I'm all yours ok? We can get through this together if you'll let me, but either way I promise you I will find the son of a bitch that did this to you and kill him only i won't make their death quick." I growled as I stroked my mates cheeks whipping away the tears. She just stared at me. "You know what's funny I'm supposed to hate you and never want to see you but now all I want to do is kiss you." She said blushing once she realized what she said. I could feel my wolf surfacing at this. "Does this mean we are ok?" I asked "No but it's a start to me forgiving you and wanting be with you." She said as she slowly leaned in looking at my lips and then biting me lower lip. My wolf was going crazy wanting to take her right there in the office. I couldn't take it anymore I snaked one hand around her waist while the other was in her hair bring her lips closer to mine until I kissed her. God her lips were so soft I couldn't get enough of her I pulled her closer wanting nothing more that to be as close as possible I tilted her head back deepening the kiss trying to show her just how much I already love her. I ran my tongue on the bottom of her lip asking for entrance she just shook her head and kept kissing me. I growled at that and moved my hand from her waist and gave her butt a squeeze making her gasp in surprise. I took this chance to shove my tongue in her mouth and explore. She let out a moan sending my wolf and I went into over bored. Before she could do anything she started to grind herself on me. I could feel myself getting hard as I started to pull her closer. Right when I was about to pull her shirt off she pulled away making me growl out in frustration. "Not here." She said breathlessly as she rested her head on my forehead. "Are you sure?" I asked before she could answer the office door that had shut durning our make out party came flying off the hinges.
****
Hey sorry it's been to long I know!

Vote and

Comment!!! ❤️