Chap.11 What now?

SAM: As soon as the door came bursting open I was up off of my mates lap and in a fight stance. In walked a well build man who radiated power and that of a rogue. I could hear my mate suck in a breath. "Well well well, looks like you bagged a good one son." My mates father chuckled. "What are you doing here and how did you get past my worriers?" I snapped drawing his attention away from my mate. "Well funny you should say it's simple when you have a witch...can freeze anyone you want. As to why I'm here I can to collect what's mine in this case you." He said right before he grabbed on to my wrist. My mate shot up from the seat and shoved me behind him releasing my wrist from his dad. "Don't ever touch her." Mate snapped I could help but smile at him as he stood up to his father. I put a hand on my mates shoulder and stepped beside him. "I'm the Alpha here 1. I want you off my land
2. I'm not going anywhere
And 3. If you ever hurt my mate again I will kill you." His father just started at me before any of us could make a move a woman walked in. "Amy change of plans I want you to freeze these two along with the rest of them." He stated never looking away from us. I snapped my head to my mate fear shone in both of our eyes. I am an Alpha I'm not going to let this happen. I snapped my head to the ass hole and some witch named Amy. I growled and shifted into my wolf I took my mate father by surprise and clamped down onto his leg. He screamed and tried to shake me off but that only made dig my teeth deeper into his leg. I them started to shake trying to rip off his leg, at this point all I could think about is how many people he has hurt I wanted to feel all of their pain. Then I couldn't move my body. I could look around but that's it. I looked behind me and saw my mate had his teeth dug into his fathers shoulder. Call me weird but I found it sexy. His father pried open his sons mouth and then threw him to the ground. Then he turned to me and did the same, I landed in the same spot as my mate half of me was draped over him as soon as we touched I felt sparks. I was trying to fight the magic of the witch to be able to move something to give me a chance at saving us. It was like rocks were in my skin with me weighing me down. As I frantically looked around I could see my mates father walk to where I could see him. "Amy make them shift." She just nodded her head and that's when it happened pain god it was nothing but pain I whimpered and was screaming in my mind to make it stop. She was breaking my bones and morphing me into my human self. I could see black spots in the corner of my vision. I could feel the same happening to my mate only instead of crying out he was growling, once we had finished I was still half way on top of my now naked mate, not that I was complaining but I would've loved if the situation was different. "My my well aren't you lovely." My mates father said as he walked over to me and picked me up by my forearms. This earned him a growl from both my mate and I. "Oh shut up! Now what can I do with a sexy little thing like you? Let's see I could touch you, hold you...Oh I got it! I could make love to you!" He laughed as he laid me down right in front off my mate, my head was turned to the side so I could see him but he couldn't see me. Good I don't want him to see it would break me if he saw. "Oh well we just need to fix a few things before we get started." He stated as he walked over to my mate and turned him so we were facing each other, me locked our eyes in his eyes I could several emotions fear, anger, and sadness I'm sure mine held the same. Then I heard the sound of a zipper and then fabric being removed. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. This man killed my father, mother, and my pack and now he was going to rap me. My mates arm was out towards me from when he fell I suddenly had the urge to grab onto his hand and hold it like no tomorrow. Then I felt a weight on me as mates father laid himself on me he put his elbows on either side of my head and started to kiss down my body it burned I wanted to get away and wash my skin like no tomorrow. But for some reason I felt like if I could just grab on to mates hand everything would be ok. Then it happened he parted my legs and shoved himself into me, he didn't give me a chance to get use to it he just started to slam into me. It was painful worse than heat it was like I was on fire and someone had dumped lava over me I wanted to scream but nothing came out. Then I was able to move my fingers. I started to drag my arm over to my mates until finally I was able to rest my hand in his. I couldn't look in his eyes at that point afraid of what emotion would be showing. Then it's like a wave of energy came flooding in between my mate and I but before I could think twice about it he grabbed me by my waist and started to sit me up so my head was in his shoulder and my arms draped over his back, he grabbed my thigh and wrapped it around his waist as he started to go deeper into me the pain only became worse. That's when someone yanked me away and hit him in the face causing him to fall back on the floor out cold. "Baby, baby look at me." I could tell by the Sparks that shot through me that it was my mate. I wanted to look at him but I still couldn't move my head. The as he held my hand that same energy feeling came back it was like the rocks started to fall away. I turned my head and saw him crying. "I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry I couldn't stop him in time." He cried as he stroked my cheek. Then as if there were no rocks I was able to stand for a few seconds before I fell from the pain in between my legs. I just growled and dragged myself over to my mates father who was starting to wake up again. I could feel my claws extending as a lifted my hand and slashed all the way across his chest. He sat up screaming and then looked at me and snaked me across the face making me fall to the floor. My mate sprung off the floor and started to beat his father. "Amy get us out of here!" He yelled then Amy came running back into the room and took one look at everyone before she started to chant that man just started to laugh because soon enough they were both gone. I just laid there on the floor numb. Trying to comprehend what all had just happened. "Baby are you ok?" I just looked at him not saying anything and got up with the help of my mate. "I need a shower." I whispered not having the energy to talk any louder he just nodded his head and took me to my room as we walked past some pack members I could see them start to wake up. Good that's good they are all ok. Once we reached my room he set me on my bed and walked into the bathroom to start the water for me. When he came back out he picked me up and set me in the warm bath and then walked out.
*****
Hey y'all tell me what you think and vote love hearing from you!!!
~María