You teach each other slang {Niall}

You were laughing with one of your child hood friends over the phone when Niall walked into the bedroom eating on some of the leftovers from tonight.
"Girl you buggin!" You said laughing louder that's when you saw Niall with a pen and paper writing something down. You ignored him continuing to talk Ciara
"I told you Ben was a scrub but you never listen to me. All he wanted was your dead presidents"
Again Niall wrote again making you look at him with a suspicious look on your face.
"C I will call you later Kay.alright. Bye" you put the phone down looking at a now confused Niall.
"What are you writing down over there?"
"I was writing down some of the things you were saying to Ciara" he said nonchalantly continuing to look at the paper with confusion.
"What does it say?" You say putting your head on his shoulder.
"Buggin',Scrub,and dead presidents?" That's when you start laughing hard falling off the bed.
"Whats so funny y/n?" He ask leaning off the bed tilting his head to the side.
"Nothing babe it's just you wrote down every slang word I said"
"Oh...can you tell me what they mean then"
"Buggin means you're acting silly. Scrub is a boy who doesn't have money,car,or a job, and dead presidents mean money. Know since we got that over with can you teach me some of your slang seeing you use it all the time and half the time I have no idea what you are saying" you say giggling along with him.
"What do you wanna know"
"Maggot,Plonker,Up to ninety since you say that yesterday to Zayn"
"Maggot means stop playing around,Plonker means idiot, and up to ninety means that I'm about to explode." You nodded your head in understand. The next day you were both using slang surprising everyone.