You give birth but he isnt there

You sat at home rubbing your 8 month old belly as your sweet baby boy and girl Alfie and Alexandria did tumbles and flips in your large swollen belly

You sat at home rubbing your 8 month old belly as your sweet baby boy and girl Alfie and Alexandria did tumbles and flips in your large swollen belly. Your best friend Ed Sheeran was sitting on the couch smiling the whole time.
"Hey calm down in there your kicking mommy right in the bladder." You say giggling standing up slowly balancing yourself. You waddled to the nearest bathroom when you noticed a big wet stain on your jeans.
"No...guys you have to AHHH!" You felt one of the twins move downward meaning they were about to come. You waddled back to the living room holding onto your stomach screaming at Ed to get your emergency bag that you and Louis previously packed. You grabbed your car keys and phone before heading to the hospital. Ed drove 30 miles above speed limit trying to get to the hospital all things were going well until the police sirens started blaring behind you.
"Really right now?" You rubbed your belly trying to sooth it only to scream when another contraction hit you.
"Sir did you-"
"Yes he does just give me the god damn ticket before I give birth to my twins in this fucking car!" You screamed the police officer let you guys off the hook after that was said. He soon sped off making it to the hospital in record time.
"Please someone I'm having my babies!" You say crouching down on the hospital floors. The nurse behind the desk grabbed you putting you in the wheel chair rolling you off to a room.
"Eddy cam Lou tell them ah the kids are coming like now!" You say down the hall screaming in pain from another contraction. Ed ripped his phone from his pocket dialing Louis number praying for him to pick up...he didn't. Ed tried 10 more times before he gave up going to Y/n hospital room to help her give birth.
"Did he answer?" She says a bead of sweat as the prepared her for giving birth.
"Sorry love he didn't" Ed said touching your afro that had now fallen flat.
"It's whatever it's not like he wanted them anyway" you say clenching your teeth together as another harsh contraction hits your body.
"Don't say that he does want them I promise you!" He says holding your hand in his smiling at you.
"I guess." You say squeezing his hand hard when you felt the baby move down.
"Okay you are ready start pushing in three,two,one!" The female says to you. You closed your eyes and pushed yelling when you felt the baby come out tearing you apart.
"Okay rest. The baby shoulders are out so come one 1,2,3 push"
"Ahhhhh!" That's when you felt relief and a loud cry.
"It's a girl!" You smiled as one of the nurses cleaned off your baby. You winced when your baby boy was ready to come out.
"1,2,3!" You pushed hard sweat coming down your face. You stopped huffing and crying while holding Ed's red hand.
"I...c-can't do this" you say crying Ed whispered in your ear that you could do it and you will.
"1,2,3!" You put all your power into that one push happy when you heard a cry a smile on your face.
"I told you,you could do it!" Ed says kissing your forehead. The nurses put your babies in your hand as you let them feed. Ed took out yours and his phone taking a million photos posting about 10 of them.
"What's there names?"
"Shaylee Rose Tomlinson & Kendal James Tomlinson" you say kissing them on their foreheads.
"You want me to take them because you look tired as hel...heck!" He says taking the children out of your hands smiling when sleep took over your body.
2 days later
You were still at the hospital and you were happy because tomorrow is the last day you stay in the stupid hospital. Ed and some of you and Louis family except for Louis. Everyone was so excited about when they heard about you give birth to the twins.
"Wow Y/n you did amazing!" Louis mom said giving you a bright smile.
"Than-" that's when Louis busted in the room scaring the twins making them cry.
"Jesus Louis I told you abou this when you were 5!" His mom said smacking him upside the head after he handed the twins back to you.
"Sorry mum! Y/n I'm so sorry I wasn't able to see you give birth I was half way across the world doing a show I feel like a horrible person." He says rambling on you giggled leaning in kissing his lips.
"It's okay Lou. Do you want to hold your kids or nah?" You say laughing when he shook his head yes reaching for his kids.
"What's their names?" He says kissing there foreheads softly.
"The girl is Shayley Rose Tomlinson and the boy is Kendal James Tomlinson" you say laying back down on the pillow.
"They are beautiful just like you" he says kissing your lips softly every one cheering you guys on snapping pictures of you too and your small family!