Come Out To Play

The mysterious man took her to his flat that was two blocks from the dirty alley. He knocked on the door with his foot when a short man with brown hair and blue eyes opened the door his face confused seeing his best friend/flat man holding a African American girl in his arms.
"Who's t-" he says closing the door behind him after the duo entered the warmth.
"I will explain later okay Lou!" He says taking her to his room. He set her on the bed slowly scared he might break her.
"You sit her while I run your bath water and get you some night clothes to wear." He says giving her a smile before leaving to go to the bathroom. Y/n twiddled her fingers thinking back to the year she was living in the hell hole she was forced to call home.
"So um..."
"Y/n my names Y/n" she says meekly not looking into those eyes that saved her from that man.
"Y/n right! So who was that man that was beating you?" Y/n breath got caught in her throat as she was scared to tell the stranger her savior about her pas that she wishes never happened in the first place.
"His name is Harry Styles. He was one of those very secluded kids back in elementary school and high school. I guess since we were in the third grade he always had this crush on me because he always followed me around and sent these very strange gifts to my house. Well last year was when I guess he finally took action on me being his and his only. He kidnapped me after my shift from my job at a popular coffee shop I work at. He stuffed me in the trunk and drove far from town. I have a kid for gods sake and he took him away from me! We had came back in town for his job and then that's when I took my chance I ran." She finished her story sniffling hating to relive all those horrid memories.
"I'm so sorry Y/n you had to go through that for a year! Do you know where your son is?" He asked placing his large hand on her knee.
"I think he living with my mom but I'm sure they won't let me see him if anything" she says giving a dry laugh.
"Don't say that in your circumstances I would and if they don't press charges you couldn't help what happens to you don't blame yourself for something that couldn't be stopped!"
"Thank you..."
"Zayn my name is Zayn Malik"
.
.
Were your predictions correct?