One Punch Man OC

(Started watching the anime One Punch Man and I love it. Saitama is hilarious and Genos is bae. Sonic isn't too bad either.)

Name: Adenine

Race: Human

Age: 22

Height: 5'6

Weight: 135lbs

Eye Colour: Right blue left green

Hair Colour: Dark brown

Hairstyle: In a long ponytail

Skin Tone: White/tan

Location: Z-City

Abilities: Pyrokinesis, the ability to create and control fire

Occupation: Superhero

Hero Name: Pyro Lupis

Level: A-Class

Rank: 25

Affiliation: The Heroes Association

Partner(s)/Allies: Genos, Saitama, Mumen Rider, Stinger, Lightning Max, Cardinal, Sonic

Rival: Stinger

Hero Outfit: White T-shirt under a red and black long sleeved jacket with a pair of black pants and red and black boots with yellow goggles on head.

History: Adenine was born with her gift, and hated it until the age of fourteen when she had saved many citizens from a monster threatening them. Ever since then, she has taken her role as a hero more seriously than anyone else, possibly. She despises Saitama and his doing the hero business for "fun". Adenine also takes a liking to Genos, but with Sonic as well. She gets flustered easily, on some topics, but mainly keeps a stoic face.

She can be a bit dense and easily gets angry. She doesn't take NO for an answer and does things her own way. Adenine also has a peculiar pet named Bone. He is a Raven with blue eyes.

She also makes friends with an angel named Adrian. He tends to come and go as he pleases, but she doesn't really mind it.

Skill Percentages:
Strength: 65.5%
Speed: 78.8%
Intelligence: 96.7%
Accuracy: 75.2%
Stamina: 66.7%
Problem-Solving: 65.1%
Endurance: 82.2%
Control: 56.9%

Likes:
•Drawing
•Sewing
•Volunteering
•Chocolate
•Stuffed Animals
•Pastries
•Accents

Dislikes:
•Waiting
•Tyrants
•War
•Abuse
•Sushi
•Bees
•Cockiness
•Stupidity

Quote(s):
"Nothing will amount to anything if you do not try again and again to succeed. I'd hate to pity someone that useless, giving up when they could try again."
"I am not cold. I simply say how it is. Is that so wrong?"