Dragon Age OC #1

Name: Valeria Styx

Age: Appears 24

Gender: Female

Height: 5'6

Weight: 135lbs

Skin Tone: Ivory

Eye Color: Dark green

Hair Color: Dark brown

Hairstyle: Cute , short bob

Body Type: Slight curves with thick-ish thighs

Tattoo(s): None, but has a few freckles on her face

Race: Human

Pet: A red and gold-colored drake, which can be used as both a mount and as an ally in fights

Title(s): Trickster (former), Dragon-Child, Nightstalker

Affiliation(s): Inquisition (former), Loner (with Feredir and Tarell)

Class: Rogue

Specialization: Assassin

Ability(s):

Subterfuge: Lost in the Shadows, Evade, Shadow Strike

Sabotage: Poisoned Weapons, Hook and Tackle, Throwing Blades, Toxic Cloud

Double Daggers: Twin Fangs, Flank Attack, Deathblow

Weapon(s): Two medium-sized blades with one side jagged and the other not, the hilt is covered in white leather, and a green jewel is embedded in the side of both of them. Also has a seemingly endless amount of small throwing knives.

Attire: Maroon tube top that connects with fishnets that attach to a maroon strap around her neck with a black shoulder cape on the right side, a pair of slightly puffed pants that are black and connect with a pair of knee length boots that are maroon, a pair of elbow length fishnet gloves, and fishnet that connects the bottom of the tube top to her brown belt.

Family: Cael (older brother), Vivian (older sister, deceased), Tarell (older half brother), Thomas (younger brother), Unknown Mother, Unknown Father

Lover(s): Feredir Thames

Personality: Optimistic, cheery, considerate, kind, thoughtful, perceptive, protector of the weak, likes to mess with Feredir any way she can, tries to help where she can.

Background: Valeria is the illegitimate child of a noble man and a middle class woman. She never knew her father until the age of sixteen, in which he paid her home a visit and managed to bring her back with him. Valeria didn't quite like the prim and proper life until a week later, when she met Feredir. Even if it was against the rules for her to speak to the servants, she still managed to sneak in some time to talk with him. Since he was an elf, she was fascinated and always asked questions about his culture and such. She didn't mind his broody, tough guy personality one bit and, soon enough, felt herself grow to like him more and more within the following year.

However, her father found out and Feredir was immediately sent away. The following day, the estate was attacked by bandits. Valeria barely made it out with her life and had suffered a bit of trauma due to certain events. Her father didn't make it, so she fled back to her mother's home, but, sadly, was ambushed along the way by the very bandits who ransacked the estate and killed her father.

Luck then struck when a wandering drake made an appearance. The bandits were no match for the mighty reptile, who slaughtered all the men. Valeria was beyond frightened at it all, but was curious when the beast made it clear he wasn't going to hurt her. Long story short, her and the drake became close, he became her pet, she met a rogue man who taught her a few tricks, she joined the inquisition to pemd her assistance to the Inquisitor, met Feredir, they fell in love, and travel around the world after the whole breach issue is fixed for good. Then, they run into a Grey Warden, who just so happens to be her half brother, and whom she never knew about.