[Chapter 2] Three New Friends [EDITED]

Riley's POV:

After a long, very tiring, two day drive I finally arrived at USC's (University of Southern California) parking lot. This University was way prettier in person that in pictures my dad has shown me. I parked next to the building because honestly, I hate waking so far just to get to one little place.

Just one little tiny thing I hate...

WHY IS GAS SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE!?

My car needed gas but, It's too far to go get some. It's actually like 5 minutes away from here, it's just that I'm too lazy.

I took my luggage and travel bags out of the car and I was having lots of trouble carrying them. While walking to the door this very charming boy came up to me. He had short brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. His face was oval shaped and he looked like he had just come from the gym. He was wearing a white long sleeve, black jeans, and white Adidas running shoes.

"Hey need help with those?" He says with a very big smirk on his face.

"Yeah, Thanks" That was very odd. Usually, guys don't do that. He helps me with carrying my luggage inside and smiles at me all the way there. He had a nice smile but I was starting to become creeped out.

"I'm Joe, by the way." He hands me his hand to shake.

"Hi Joe, I'm Riley." I say shaking his hand.

"Riley. I love that name."

"Thanks" He makes me blush. My cheeks turn bright red and I couldn't help smiling. I don't get many compliments from guys. I am definitely not pretty at all. "Well thank you Joe for helping with my luggage. That was really nice and kind of you."

He doesn't say nothing and just smiles "Um, why don't you go check in and I'll wait here with ur bags," He asks

  "Okay thanks," I say

As I walk to check in I spot this incredibly hot beast. He had a breathtaking smile. The way his perfectly disheveled mahogany locks kept falling into those green eyes. Not to mention the great body he had, he was every girl's dream come true. He was completely shirtless, showing his entire full abs and chest. He was walking to the pool and I felt like everything was going in slow motion.

"Miss, can I help you?" 

His eyes a perfect emerald green. Omg, I loved his entire facial structure.

"Miss, can I help you?"

THAT WAS THE MAN OF MY DREAMS. MY FUTURE HUSBAND. The father of MY FUTURE kids!

"MISS!?" Someone yells snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry what?" I ask totally lost

"Can I help you!?" She asks trying to sounds as nice as possible.

"Uh yeah, I want a dorm room please."

"Name?"

"Riley Matthews"

"Okay which room would you like? 455 or 675?" She says looking at her computer screen and glancing back at me.

"I want the one my best friend has, Maya Hart! Which one does she have?" I ask

"Maya Hart has room 410. But I'm afraid she already has a roommate."