[Chapter 8] College Party (Part 3)

Lucas's POV:

"No!"

"What?" asks Ashton

"You can't kiss Riley!"

"Why not?"

"Because she shouldn't lose her first kiss to a dare, especially to you, or any of you" I point to everyone surrounding us

"Would you rather kiss Riley Lucas?" Asks Isaiah

I stayed silent while giving Isaiah a death glare. I'm not gonna punch him! I'm not gonna punch him!

"I think it's up to Riley and Ashton" Isaiah growls

Riley's POV:

While everyone was chatting I was trying to think if I really wanted to kiss Ashton. This is my first kiss ever and I'm going to remember it forever.

Ashton starts getting close to me and whispers in my ear

"It's okay if you don't wanna kiss me" his voice cracks

"It's not that I don't want to kiss you. I'm just—Scared. I've never kissed anyone" I whisper back

"It will be very quick, don't worry ill make sure it's a good kiss"

"Okay Ashton I think that's enough" Lucas growls punching him in the shoulder hard as he gets up from where he is sitting and takes my hand. He then hugs me so that I'm facing his chest and wraps his arms around my back.

"Lucas stop being so clingy and over protective, and just let Ashton kiss her" Meghan says

His face expression changes to a gloomy face. His expression says disappointment and I could tell Lucas waned to punch the shit it if Ashton. Ashton pulls me to him and slowly gets close to my face and his lips are about to touch mine when Lucas yanks me by the wrist. He lunges himself to Ashton and gives him two huge punches in the face and leaves his nose bleeding, and with a black eye. He grabs my wrist as I'm still in shock and pulls me out the door.

Why the fuck did Lucas just do that!!?

He lets go of my wrist and I follow him as we walk down the hallway.

"I can't believe you were about to kiss Ashton"

"I can't believe you just punched him! He looked very hurt, and I just wanted to get it over with. I'm almost nineteen and someone hasn't kissed me yet" I pull my arm away from Lucas

"Your first kiss is something special. Not something you waste on a dare" he growls

"Why are you so mad!?"

"Because!"

"Because why!?"

We walk out of the hotel and then gives me his hand. He looks into my eyes and grabs mine interjecting our fingers. I feel butterflies in my stomach, fireworks.

I go along to where we are walking to and don't say a thing. I look over at his face and see a smirk that he is trying to hide. Aw he looks so cute!

We walk into an ice cream shop and both of us get the exact same Ice cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. As we walk out I turn to him and find my face smushed into cold ice cream.

"Ah"

"You look so adorable" he chuckles. I can't help but blush at what he just said to me.

"Take that!" I smash my ice cream cone on his nose. He starts chasing me and we end up at a water fountain with little foundations. I give him my mushed ice cream and jump in.

"What are you doing?" He laughs

"I—I don't know" I get my hair wet with the beautiful glowing crystal clear fountain water "Help me get out" I chuckle giving him my hand. He goes and takes it and I pull him in causing the two ice cream cones to fall on the concrete and him into the water.

"Wha—wha—" he stutters still in shock at what just happened

"Sorry" I laugh. He pulls his hair back and looks at me with a huge smile. He then starts laughing like crazy causing him to fall in the water. I try getting out but he pulls me back in. We had loads of fun and lasted a while, but we had to go back to the hotel.

Lucas's POV:

Today was a shitty day until right now. I had loads of fun with Riley. I can't help but smile when she smiles, she makes me feel happy and loved. I hope the guys and my sister are asleep.

We go back to the hotel and quietly creek open the door. Nobody seems to be there. The lights are turned off and their is no sign of Ashton nor my sister. We tiptoe into the living room still in wet clothes drilling with water droplets.

"Good night" Riley whispers

"Night" I follow

I change into some dry clothes trying to be quiet. I try very hard to fall asleep but I can't. I just can't, no mater how hard I try.

Riley's POV:

After changing into some dry clothes I don't even bother brushing my teeth or my face. It's fine, it's just one day.

I hear knocking on my door and ignore it. It's probably Lucas. I'm not letting him in lol!

"Riley? You awake" a whisper cries from behind the door. No matter how hard I try to ignore it it's impossible.

"Go to sleep Lucas" I cry

"Open the door" he whispers knocking once more. I get out of covers and out in my warm slippers and head to the door to open it. I open it and find a Lucas with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I walk to my bed getting into my covers

"Can I sleep with you?" He asks making a puppy face. Why is it so hard to ignore it!? Why!? Stop, you are stronger than his Riley. Just say N....O. NO

"No" I roll my eyes. His puppy eyes turn to a frown and I automatically regret saying no. No, Riley stay strong. "Wait" I say very loudly and he turns around with a slight smile on his face. "Fine, but sleep in this side of the bed" his slight smile turns into a smirk.

He goes to turn off the lights and gets under the covers. I'm close to falling asleep when I feel to warm, muscular arms wrap around my torso.

"Hey, keep your hands to yourself!" That only makes his arms get tighter around my body. I try breaking free from his arms but it's no use.

"Goodnight Princess" I hear a slight whisper run through my ear and feel a soft tender kiss in my neck that causes me to get butterflies all over my stomach.

"Night"

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Sorry it took me long to update, but it's done. Hopefully you enjoy this chapter. Sorry over been taking some time to update. It's because I'm currently working on a new story that I will soon publish. Thank you to all my readers who motivate me to write. I love you.

~LegalJudithGraceffa