Chapter 12

Hehe my lucky number is 12:p

Anyway on to the story

Sorry for rambling- oops

Emma's POV:

As I walked into my bedroom, I locked the door, no telling what those dorks are gonna do next. I'm honestly kinda happy that they're staying with me and my mum. It's nice to have dinner with more than 2 people, it's nice to feel loved by multiple people, it's extremely nice to finally have a real family. A brother and a mother is all I need.

Mum never really talks about my dad, just that it wasn't meant to be and all that crap about how your too young to know. But maybe Harry could tell me???

LIGHTBULB!!!!!

I will just ask harry, my older brother all about when I was a baby, he HAS to tell me or else........

I shook that thought and got to work. There are 4 hot boys in my house right now, not including Harry cuz he's my bro and that's just....EW! 3/4 have girlfriends, but then there's Niall, who I think he likes someone else so I guess they can all be older brothers!!!! But still doesn't hurt to look good.

I got out all my makeup and went to my closet. I picked out a lacy white shirt, a hot pink tank top, and a pair of jean shorts with rips in them. I went back to my vanity that had all my makeup on it. I did some basic foundation, eye shadow, mascara, and added some shiny lip gloss for the finishing touch. I straightened my brown mess of curls and braided it to the side. I ran to my other closet and walked in.( yes I have 2 walk in closets in my bedroom.) I grabbed my favorite vintage owl necklace off my shelf, and grabbed a cute pair of gold sandals and slipped them on. Done, finally.

I ran down stairs and saw the boys waiting." Finally, you take forever. Now get in the car loser, we're going shopping." Harry stated. I rolled my eyes and left the house with my purse.

(A/N YES, I QUOTE MEAN GIRLS! And there's no problem with it.)