There She Lies( 1D/Harry styles/ Niall love story❤

Prologue:

Harry's POV

"Hey Harry, here's your new baby sister" my mother gently put her in my arms I was only 2 an a half and here she was trusting me with a newborn baby.

BAD IDEA MOMMY!!!

I cradled her and hugged her and pulled her straight to my chest. I loved her.

Her name was Emma Juliet Styles. I loved the way she giggled and laughed at everything. She had big, bright green eyes.

I, her brother, had bright green and curly brown hair.

5 years later.....

Harry's POV

"Harrrrrrreeeeeeyyyyyy" my dad slurred. He was drunk. "Come here now" he demanded. I was beyond scared by now." John leave him alone, he's only 7" my mother pleaded for him to stop torturing us. He's been like this ever since the day his younger sister died. He's come home drunk and high every night. My mother faced me. The look in her eye told me something. It told me to pack our things. As in emma, mums, and I. I took Emma with me. No use in her seeing what I had to go through for 5 years. My parents fight and my dad abuses us. Us, as in me and my mum. I took Emma in my arms and took the suitcase into my hands. Dad banged on the door." Let me in, you ungrateful little brat!"" MUM!!!!!" I yelled. She came running up, crying. I told her to take Emma and run and so she did. She ran, ran, and ran. And that was the last time I ever saw my mom. But most importantly, Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's kinda short for the first chapter but I have more coming, as in DRAMARAMA!!!!!!