1. Dirty Minded Beliebers

Your POV:

It is the mid of June and today is the hottest day since ever. You are an average teenage girl who loves Justin Bieber, the color purple and spending your free time with your friends you go out with almost every day. The problem is you have holidays. Your mother had a car accident some weeks ago – no, she is not dead. But the car has a total loss and thus your family had to buy a new car instead of spending the money for a nice holiday. Every one of your friends is somewhere else. Some are now in the Caribbean to get a better tan or even in China for some shopping. Every one left you behind and you are lonely. The only thing you can be happy about is that there is still the sun, so you can also get a better tan and do not have to flight thousands of miles for that.

 You: “Mom?”

You stay at the stairs, calling downstairs to you mother. You just came out of the bathroom. Now you are completely shaved so you can wear your purple bikini without risking that somebody could see your intimate hair. Your legs are sleeve and there is no hair in your armpits. Just perfect.

 You want to go to the beach and enjoy the sun as long as you can. You got up very early and packed your bag for the beach.

Mom: “Yeah, what’s up honey?”

You descend the stairs and see your mom playing wii fit. She is doing her yoga thingy and sitting in a strange position in front of the tv.

You: “Uhm, can I … can I talk to you for a second?”

Mom: “Sure. Spit it out.”

She is still sitting in this weird position.

You: “Well. The weather forecast said that today will be the hottest day of the year and I wanted to go to the beach.”

Mom: “Oh. That’s a good idea.”

You: “Yeah. Uhm. … When shall I come back home?”

Mom: “How long do you wanna stay?”

You: “I dunno, yet. Maybe I find some people to hang around with.”

Mom: “You can do that. Take some money from my purse and enjoy the day, honey. You are a teenager. Enjoy your life. It’s alright if you come home at midnight.”

You: “OMG! Really?”

Mom: “Sure. You have holidays.”

You: “Great. I love you sooo much, mommy!”

Mom: “Good to see you happy again. I thought you’d die any moment.”

You: “WHAT?”

Mom: “Well, you were so sad and depressed because all your friends are gone. And I felt so horrible. It is my fault that we cannot afford a trip.”

You: “Oh, mom. Don’t say that. I am sorry I acted strange the last days.”

Mom: “It’s alright.”

You: “Don’t worry mom. Maybe fortune wants it and maybe I meet some people. Everything can change. Never Say Never.”

Mom : “You are right. Justin Bieber has always the perfect word for your life, hasn’t he?”

You: “Hahaha. Yeah, it seems like.”

Mom: “Never stop believing girl.”

You: “Never.”

Mom: “Well, then. Go out and find some new friends, hun. I have to do some more moves here.”

You just grin to her. You love your mom soo much. You give her a kiss on her cheek, get your bag, put on some shoes and go outside.