Early Starts

Hannah's Point of View:

I woke up early. Like early, early. I checked my Twitter and Instagram and tumblr to just see all the latest. I then check my YouTube subscription box, my beautiful girlfriend, Ingrid Nilsen, posted her coming out video. Oh how much did I fall even more in love? I don't actually know.

H- hey babe, congrats on the new vid! Can I come over? I love you millions x
I- hey! Thanks baby, of course you can come over! I love you a million times more xx
H- thanks babe! I'll see you in a mo with film equipment, drinks, snacks and a movie! Love you more xxx

I arrive at Ingrid's house with all the goods! She opens the door and wraps her arms and legs around me. I carry her in with all the things we need and kiss her until our hearts can't take it. She pulled away but I requested more and she gave me the goods. I pulled away in loving shock.
"Congrats, babe!"
"Aww thanks Han!"

I gave her the goods and we ate snacks and watched a light-hearted film and had some lovely generic drinks. It was so fun and she looked so cute when she was focusing I just had to peck her cheek at least! She replied with a quiet I love you Han and I replied with an I love you more card.
"Do you want to come to mine to film MDK?"
"Yeah sure! Just as long as we can start a new series on my channel!"
"Let's head out then baby!"

Ingrid drove my car back to mine (which I found rather sexy!). We brought the stuff in and she knew she was going to stay the night so she brought everything she needed with her. We sat down for a bit and took some snats on SnatChat and did the usual. It was starting to get a bit later in the afternoon so we started filming Ingrid's video. It was so good! Then, we went on to make an MDK which went amazingly well! It was lovely to spend quality time with my babe!

We were highly intoxicated but so in love! We got into our pyjamas and hers had tiny cats on them. She looked so adorable!
"Babe, you look to cute!"
"Han. You look just as adorable." Ingrid said with a smirk. I start to feel desperate and to far in love to not express anything. It all happens to quickly. I start to hug her and then I peck her lips with my arms wrapped around her neck. She starts holding me tighter and we start kissing, properly. I'm kissing her as I push her down on to the bed and we're kissing so passionately I'm suffocating in her arms and she is too. We both kiss our hearts out and we can't stop. We're both so desperately in love! She's breathing heavily into my ear but nothing's happening other than us kissing! We've been going out since March and we're so in love! I pull the duvet over us and I hug her as we both fall asleep.

We love each other so much!