But We Could Save This Child?

((Ingrid's POV))
We went past the adoption centre and saw Dominic walk in as we were all driving home.
"Han?"
"Hellerrrr" she said dragging the r and I chuckled.
"I didn't know Dominic was up for adoption, now."
"Neither did I."
"Nao, did you know about this?"
"No, Mom."
"Okay."

TIME SKIP

We put Tanya and Naomi to bed. Humph. Should we adopt him? What if Dom doesn't get on with Nao and Tan? We could try.
"Han?"
"Yeah?"
"Should we adopt him, Dom?"
"What about Nao and Tan?"
"We could make it work? Please Han?"
"I'm not sure, Grid." Hannah seemed unsure. A sorry look covered my face. We could make this work?
"Han, couldn't we make it work?" I pleaded.
"GRID IM NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT YOURE DOING." Hannah raised her voice slightly.
"What are you talking about?" I asked. "WHAT IF THEY DONT GET ON? WHAT IF ONE OF THEM DIES? GRID." She loudly said.
"BUT WE COULD SAVE THIS BOY. We could give him a safe home with food, water and safety. We can guarantee a stable environment with loving parents. What more could you ask for? Dom IS a good boy." I raised my voice.
"Grid, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING. WE CANNOT SAVE THIS BOY." Hannah shouted.
"YES WE CAN. HE NEEDS A SAFE ENVIRONMENT, THAT BOY DOES."

What is Hannah on about? We could SAVE this boy. We could find out his story and put him in a safe position. He could be all kinds of things but we can tackle this.
"Han, think of the advantages." I said
"What advantages." She raised her voice.
"He could be safe, kept out of prison, given a good education, given food and water, understood, helped. We could make this kid a miracle, Han." I spoke softly.
"You're right, Grid. We could save this boy and make him the best he'll ever be!" Hannah's eyes lit up. "But what about the challenges."
"We could take him to a therapist and get him and the kids to get on?" I asked.
"Ya know what, Ingrid. I think you've got something a little more up in that head!" Hannah tapped her finger on the right side of my head. She's warming to my idea!

NEXT DAY.

"Han? Are you sure about this?" I asked.
"Of course. I'm 100% sure. Let's DO DIS." Hannah said.

We've signed all the papers! We can take him home!

((Nao's POV))

"WE'RE HOOOOOOME!" I shout and Mom and Mommy laugh. I'm so funny. No I'm joking. Mom and Mommy look at each other.
"What?"
"We have something to tell you." Mommy spoke softly.
"Dom is going to be part of our family starting tomorrow.
"W-w-WHAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING." I started to cry. I never shout at them.
"Honey, we knew this would happen don't feel bad. We're going to help him. His past was a sad past and we're trying to figure him out." Mom said. I hated them now. But they were going to help him so I was too.
"Okay. I'll help too." I cried. I'm still really angry. WHY OH WHY.