Telling Naomi

"Baby?"
"Yes, Mom?"
"Tell Dominic that he's coming home with us? Okay?"
"W...w...WHAT?" I wailed.
"But Mom."
"Baby, you'll find out why."

((Naomi's POV))
Why is Dominic coming over? What am I going to do? Why is this happening? Is it weird I kind of like Olivia? That's off topic.

"Dom?"
"Yes slutty bitch?"
"You're coming over tonight."
"Yeah, I know. I'm living with you and your mothers." He basically spat the words out. I could see his little sack of things in the corner and I started to cry. Why did Mom and Mommy do this? Why?

Time skip.

We walked through the door as Mom and Mommy had a chat with Dom.

Dom's POV.

I quite like Nao's parents. NO YOU SHOULDNT THINK THAT. THEYRE GAY. But but I'm gay. WHAT.

"So Dom." Mom said
"Yeah?"
"You're living with us now, okay?"
"I know."
"Can you tell us about your past?" Mommy asked carefully picking the words.

Ingrid's POV

He told us his story. THE WHOLE THING. As I looked at Hannah in shock, we both burst out crying. Oh my God. We need to teach this boy what it's like to have a loving family.

"What?" Said Dom "isn't that what you do to Nao and Tan? And speaking of Tan, can I see her?" He said it as if it was normal. As if it were something everyone does.
"Erm... no. We don't do that. It's actually against the law and is very harmful. And of course you can see Tan!" I said fragilely.

Han and I lead Dom to Tan's room. She was having her afternoon nap but we thought we'd show him anyway.
"She... she's beautiful. So pretty." Hannah and I looked at each other to signal that this was a start to turning over a new leaf.
Dom looked at us in awe. He was stunned.
"Can I see my room?" He asked.
"Of course! Ingrid and I completely forgot to grab your possessions! I'm so sorry."
Dom looked at us puzzled.
"How come you're not hitting me for not doing it myself?" He queried.
"Well, we believe in not harming children and also because you're new here, we'll do some things for you!"
He sighed in relief.
I ran downstairs to get everything he owned. A lot for sure! But he needed a few more teddies and books and forms of entertainment.

"This is your room. It's a little bare at the moment but we're going to buy some nicer furniture tomorrow!"
"New furniture? For me?" He was amazed.
"Of course! Look at the bed it's really quite scabby!" Hannah expressed.
"Are you silly! This bed is amazing! I've never seen anything like this. What I've slept on in the past 7 years is a mattress! This is my own bed!" He leaped up onto the bed and had tears of joy streaming down his face. Then he tried tucking up into bed and fell instantly asleep.