Plan

The Apprentice need to get history back on track so he had plan to find a family to adopt Emma and to get Killian to come back to the Enchanted Forest. When the family arrived to take Emma she was happy but sad she might never see Killian again. Killian didn't want to lose his only friend. When the car drove away the women had actually just dropped Emma off at an another foster care. But Emma would do anything to see Killian again so she ran away. But Killian did the same thing and ran away too. To try to find Emma the two were out in the night all alone but then they both had stopped to take a break at a bench. When they saw each Killian decided that they should just run away forever. But instead they just went back to their original foster care. The two knew that they had become best friends. Emma also knew that she had a crush on Killian, Killian knew he had a crush on Emma he was planning on kissing her again.

Killian was now 14 and Emma was 13 the two of them didn't care about how old they were they were still together and in a relationship. Emma had told Killian how she felt a month ago and kissed him and he kissed her back. Their new relationship was going to end shortly after what The Apprentice planned.