Goodnight

Beca had trouble sleeping that night, she decided to text Jesse, who was basically a night owl.
Beca: Weirdo, you up?
Jesse: Yeah :)
Beca: Why? It's Tuesday and you have class tomorrow...
Jesse: Well, I was going to bed, but then you texted.
Beca: Fine.
Jesse: What about you?
Beca: I don't have class tomorrow, nerd.
Jesse: I know, but it's like 2 am.
Beca decided to try to sleep, since she was pretty tired. Until she felt her phone vibrate against her arm.
Jesse: Did I kill you, Bec?
Beca: No, I'm trying to sleep here and you're getting way out over my patience level.
Jesse: Oh.
Beca: anyways, goodnight, I'm super tired.
Jesse: Okay, bye Becs. I like you :)
Beca: Like you too nerd.
Yes, that's just about right. Beca and Jesse have been dating for only five months, which seemed a little bit early to claim that they loved each other, or even to be sure if they loved each other, according to Beca. Jesse thought he could claim he loved her after the first month. I mean, they've been best friends for a year before they got together right? He didn't say it though, he wanted to know for sure if she was comfortable. Jesse was fine with waiting until he could tell her he loved her. She needed time to think about it. Beca's had trouble putting her trust into people, considering what happened with her mom and dad.
"She just needs time." Jesse said as he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.