I'm Sorry

----Melody's Dad's P.O.V.----

I watched my daughter as she placed the roses in her mother's hands. She began to walk out of the room. I knew that I hadn't been a good father and that the bond we once had could never be repaired. I had to do something for her though, so when she began to walk out the door I grabbed her wrist. She turned around and I could see the tears pouring down her eyes. "Melody, I know I haven't been the best father, but I want you to know that I will always be here for you." What she did next gave me a good, surprised feeling. She pulled me into a hug and I didn't resist. "I love you dad.", she said just loud enough that I could here her. A single tear fell down my cheek and she pulled away from the hug. And with that she walked into the rain and didn't look back... That was the last time anyone ever saw her.

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys, thx for adding my book to your reading lists and voting!
So how did you guys like me writing in another persons P.O.V.?
I'll try to update everyday, but that isn't always going to happen. Thx for reading and don't forget to vote, add to your reading lists, and give me some suggestions. :)
-ThatGalaxyGal