Chapter 11

Kathy's POV:

I woke up, and I instantly felt something on my cheek. I wiped whatever it was off of my face and looked at the white fluffy stuff on the palm of my hand.

I stared at the mystery fluffy cream in confusion. "What the...?"

"Got your surprise, huh?"

I saw Jesse leaning on the door frame, holding a can of whipped cream.

"You did this?"

"Who else would have done this?"

I jumped out of bed and ran over to Jesse. He instantly reacted and ran out of the room.

We were running down the hallway when Jesse turned on his right and ran into the open elevator. I heard the beast say, "That's the only junk food you're going to get!"

I was about to run inside of the elevator, but the doors closed. I stood there glaring at the door, trying to use my imaginary powers to open them, but nothing happen. My powers were apparently taking a vacation today. I decided to go back to my room and lock the door. Yup, that's my revenge.

I wiped the rest of the whipped cream off of my face and looked at the cream on my hand when a thought came to me.

It's been two days since the fair, and I haven't had any good food. This is my only chance of happiness!

I licked the cream and instantly spat it out.

This isn't whipped cream!

I heard the beast laughing.

I turned around and frowned at him and I asked, "What is this?!" I pointed at the cream in my hand.

"Shaving cream."

He made me eat shaving cream?

I ran over to him and snatched the shaving cream out of his hand and sprayed the cream all over him.

We stepped on the cream and lost our balance. Jesse grabbed me by the waist to hold our balance, but we slipped and fell onto the floor.

"What are you doing?"

We looked over at Zack and saw him standing by the door frame. Cleo stood behind Zack and looked at us with curiosity in her eyes.

"Fighting," Jesse answered, and I noticed Cleo wasn't behind Zack anymore.

Zack shook his head at us, and I saw Cleo sneaking up behind Zack with a can of shaving cream in her hand. She sprayed the shaving cream on him and started laughing hysterically like a kid on a sugar high. Zack turned around, but by doing do, he ended up falling on the ground next to me and Jesse as Cleo continued to spray shaving cream on him.

I felt Jesse snatch the shaving cream out of my hand, and he sprayed the cream all over my face.

We were all playing around, throwing shaving cream at each other and laughing, but stopped when someone yelled, "Get out of my hotel!"
__________________________

After we were kicked out of the hotel, we left and found another hotel and booked in for the day.

Today was our last day here because tomorrow we're going to start driving to our next destination. On our last day here, we're going to spend it at the beach.

Cleo and I walked down the beach while Jesse and Zack looked for a parking space for the car.

"Hey, Cleo."

"Mm?"

I sat down on the rocks with Cleo and said, "I've been meaning to ask you. At the fair, before Jesse and Zack came over with the tickets, you were going to tell me something."