Chapter 1: What an idiot!

Handicapped: Chapter 1 - What an idiot...

(A/N: This chapter contains minor or major languages. And by the way, this chapter is more of an introduction so I'm sorry if it's boring and stuff. Just letting you guys know...oh well, enjoy :P)

"Pfff-hahahaha!" Andrew broke into laughter with his friends after he tripped me over, causing me to drop all my books and fall down onto my knees. "What an idiot. Watch where you're going next time, loser!" he exclaimed as he walked away with his friends, leaving me lying on the floor as a center of attraction.

The students broke into a huge laughing fit, making me feel bad about myself. I stood up, brushed myself, snatched my books from the floor and quickly sprinted across the hallway.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Taylor French, a normal 17 year-old girl with a complicated life and is currently number 1 in highschool dramas. Highschool was pretty much a bitch to me. Ever since our lack of budget, I was forced out into the wilderness to survive my own as I study in a cheap but high-quality academy. This academy turned out a lot worst that I expected though... what could possibly happen?

I seemed to quickly move on from the embarrassment that hapened earlier as I ate lunch peacefully with my bestfriend, Amy. We ate lunch outside at the school garden, hiden away from people. The school gardnener didn't seem to mind though, she knew that the school garden was the only place where Andrew and his "buddies" wouldn't find me.

"So he tripped you infront of everyone?" Amy asked as he munched on her sandwich.

Amy was the only friend I had since I moved in here not too long ago, she caught me circling around the school garden and I admitted that I was kinda lost. And ever since then, we became bestfriends and this school garden became our "meet-up" place.

"Yeah..." I responded as I drank my bottle of water, "'talk about unoriginality...Andrew, that guy's running out of ideas to humiliate me."

Andrew was a guy who constantly bullies me like every single day. And every single day, he would think of a way to humiliate me infront of everyone. I guess you could say he's a bully, but not the bully who takes my lunch money and beat me up and stuff, he just wanted to humilate me for some reason. I dont know why he does it though...and I'll never know why...

"Yeah, but you still have to watch your back," Amy said "he could be planning something big. Maybe he's making you think he's running out of ideas so he could surprise you with a big one. I'm getting a little worried, Taylor..."

She's right. Maybe he could be planning on something big...

I couldn't do anything but sigh. "Don't worry about me. I can pretty much take care of myself. And don't worry, I can watch my own back, I'm aware of his 'little schemes'." I confirmed, making sure that Amy doesn't worry that much.

"Yeah, I guess..." she mumbled "so how's Daniel?"

"He said he would be staying in London for the rest of the month. But I'm handling it pretty well, he calls all the time, he textes and we're planning on skyping this evening, so I don't think there's anything to worry about..." I said as Amy nodded her head.

Daniel, my amazing boyfriend. He's so cute, he's always been so sentimental and understanding, he always knew how to make me smile and laugh, he's always been extremely supportive and he's always been so protective of me. I guess you could say he's everyone's "dream boyfriend", well not everyone, atleast to me. Daniel was forced to stay with his mother this month in London, he took the news pretty well and he promised he would still keep in touch with me.

"I see....well, c'mon. We don't wanna be late for the next class, do we?" Amy said as he packed up her lunch and stood up. I followed her back as we went to the same class together. The thought of Andrew worried me again.

Whatever he was planning on... I'm scared...

(A/N: So what do you think? Is it good? Is it bad? Please feel free to leave comments! And a little more reminder, this is my first original story, so PLEASE go easy on me with those comments ^^ and this is just the beginning, the real story starts at the next chapter so STAY TUNED~! ^^ and sorry if there were any bad grammar or somethin :P)