Chapter 2: They're up to something...

Chapter 2: Incidents

(A/N: 'Ello, welcome back. Thanks for coming back, means a lot to me. And thanks for reading mah story, this is my first original story though, so like I said: please go easy on me. Now here's chapter 2 where the real story begins. Enjoy~!)

Andrew's PO V

"Dude, this is gold!" Ian said as he tried on his costume "we're totally gonna get her!"

"Yeah, but don't expect too much..." I said as I approached him.

We're all set for this prank, the ultimate prank we're gonna pull on Taylor. Let's hope it works though...

The prank goes like this: Taylor will find a fake note in the locker written by her "bestfriend", telling her to go to the science lab to talk about the big "sceme" I planned up for her. She thinks she'll outsmart me, but not today. I got Ian to dress up as an Anatomical Model, with all the muscles, teared up flesh and blood dripping everywhere. What Ian would do is that while Taylor observes him, he'll just jump out, scream or chase her around the room or do whatever crap it takes to scare her out of the room.

"Alright..." Ian said as he walked towards me with the costume on "all set. Now all we need to do is to get her ass in here..."

"Yeah. We're gonna have to wait a few more minutes... her class isn't over yet." I said as I texted my other friend to slid in the fake note in her locker and get the guys to scatter around to make it less suspicious.

I guess we're ready...

Taylor's POV

3:00 pm

I laid down my pen right before the bell rang.

"Alright class. Remember, page 195, read it. Who knows? Maybe I'll throw pop quiz tomorrow." Ms. Valdez announced as she stood up and packed all of her things, same thing for the students.

As I stood up and walked out of the room with all the other student unti...

"Oh hey, Taylor!" Ms. Valdez called from her desk, I quickly approached her. "How's my favorite student doing?"

I shrugged, "Good, I guess..."

She nodded her head as she picked up the files and folders on her desk. "I see..." she said, wearing s sweet smile. "Awesome report you did in Biology."

I smiled, "Thanks..."

"Well now, I better go..." she said as she carried everything, "these papers aren't gonna check themselves!"

"Right," I chuckled, "bye."

_________________

I noticed something as I opened up my locker, a note stuck to the back of the locker:

"Tay-Tay! I know what they're up to! I found out some information. Hurry up and meet me at the science lab! I REALLY NEED TO TELL YOU THIS! IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!!" - Amy"

Did Amy really...? I need to meet her fast! What could they have possibly planned out for me? Whatever it is, I need to know!

 I quickly left all the stuff I needed to leave in the locker and hurried to the Science Lab.

I hesitated to open the door knob... I don't know why. It's like I know something terrible's gonna happen. But I shook that feeling off and continued to slowly open the door, I really need to know what Amy found out!

(A/N: Uh... yeah. So sorry I left you hanging out there :PP I felt like if I added more to this it would be a little too long to read xPP but umm... what do you think?? As usual, thank you SO much for reading! Make sure to rate, comment and follow for more updates on this story~ ^^)