chapter 7

Amy and Ben walked into the coffee shop. "You sit, I'll order." Ben said. "OK, I'll just get a small coffee" she said.

Amy walked to a table and sat down. She watched as ben went up to order. She looked around to see some people staring at her. Probably wondering why she was out in public with a man when her husband past away three months ago.

After a minute ben walked back. "Here's a coffee for you and one for me" he said as he smiled. "Thank you" " isn't it getting a little awkward with all the creepers staring at us." Ben said. Amy almost spit up her drink and struggled to swallow it. "Its because I'm here" she said laughing. "I know. Just trying to lighten up the mood. You wanna go for a walk. The old park we used to hang out at is right around the corner.

"Yeah sure" Amy said. Amy and Ben got up and walked out. " you know I kind miss hanging out with you and David all the time" ben said. "When was the last time you saw him any ways" amy asked as they walked to the entrance of the park."When he left the band"

Amy and ben went went and sat on bench down by the lake. "I miss this " she said "miss what?" ben asked. "you know hanging out being friends. seeing each other all the time. honestly I just miss being around you all the time."

"me to."" he said as he stared at her. they both stared at each other for a minute.

ben then leaned in and kissed amy . "ahhh" screamed a voice

amy and ben both looked up to see a girl behind them. ' oh my god your amy lee and your ben moody, oh my god you kissed and I got a picture." she said as she ran off.

honestly i really hate this chapter, i deleted it like seven times and then i just decided i just should put it up to see what you guys think.  I also made this chapter shorter and broke it into three parts because it would take forever to read.