✴chapter 7 part 2✴

✴hey guys I know its been a while since an update. But me and my co author amyleeorigin just now got the time a week ago to write this.
So sorry for the wait.

Oh and this is going to be a short chapter because I broke it into three parts. I'm going to try updating this every two weeks.  BTW if your easily offended by curse words please don't read.

Amy chuckled a little bit and looked up to see Ben with his face in his hands.

"Ben what's wrong" she asked concerned.

"Amy I don't know how to tell you this"

"Your upset because your trying to stay away from the paparazzi aren't you. I understand"

"No Amy" he said grabbing her hand looking at it for a minute before like looking up at her eyes. "I'm married"

"What? Why would you kiss me if you're m-" she asked. Stopping  half way.

A tear ran down her face. And Ben reached up to wipe it.
"Stop" she said before he could.
Her pain turned to anger. "I swear you are still the biggest asshole then you were back then" she said referring to back when he was In the band.  "I'm leaving"

"No wait Amy" he said

"Why? Why should I stop for you? So you can feed me lies about how great of a guy you are? Huh is that it Benjamin."

"Amy I'm sorry. I really sorry. It's just" He said stopping him self.

" I still love you. I never gave up on us until you married .......    Him"
He said  not even daring to say Josh's name. "I only married her because I wanted to make you jealous."

"You haven't changed a bit Ben Moody. You are a dick"

Amy got up and started walking away till she found the exit.

She then texted her mother asking if she could come get her.

About 45 minutes of waiting her mother showed up.

"So how'd it go?"

"I miss josh" she said bursting into tears.

let me know what you think of this chapter. I honestly feel like this is a shitty chapter✴✴✴