Part 4

At DRHS, lunch was eaten outside. Star followed her new friend to a table. At the table sat boys from the clique she had seen earlier. When Star and the boy sat down, the boys smiled and snickered.

    "Hello. I'm Star." Star introduced. "What kind of name is that?!" a boy teased. The rest of the boys followed behind and laughed. Star seemed to not be phased by the teasing. "Where I'm from, names like that are common." "And just where is that?" the same boy asked. "Don't worry about it." Star replied quietly.

    "Yeah where's that from?!" a boy asked. "I said don't worry about it!" There was an awkward silence at the table. The clique continued their annoying snickering and teased their friend about Star.

    "So why haven't we met your girlfriend before man?" The boy rolled his eyes. "Can you guys please cut it out! Star is just my friend." Someone from the clique threw their arm over the boy's shoulder. "It's okay to own up buddy, she's cute!"

    Star blushed and didn't say anything. She just ate her sandwich. "Leave me alone!" the boy said removing his friend's arm. "Oh so she can put her arm around you put I can't?!" Everybody started laughing, Star included.

    "You're weird chick!" someone said. "Why do you have orange eyes and a star shaped scar on your hand? That seems pretty stupid to me." Everyone turned to Star who's pretty orange eyes vanished into angry upset eyes. "You'll find out soon, now leave me alone!"

    The clique of boys started laughing. "What's that supposed to mean you'll find out soon?" Star got up form the table her eyes brighter than ever.

    "You'll find out soon!" she said in an oddly sounding voice. No one could question her tone or her eyes because Star quickly left the table and vanished like her beautiful eyes.