Part 6

Star and the boy walked to Star's neighborhood. There seemed to be distress on Star's face. The boy didn't want to make Star upset so he didn't say anything. He just walked close to her and watched where he was going.

    The boy noticed how different Star's neighborhood was to other in the city. In Star's neighborhood, houses were bulky, all people hand one odd colored feature, and everyone had a marking on them such as Star's scar.

    If that wasn't weird enough, just like Star everyone seemed to be in distress. Some were even panicking.
    Star stopped at a pretty fuchsia house. She sighed greatly. "This is my house." she said. Then she mumbled something under her breath.

    The boy tried not to stare for he didn't want Star to feel uncomfortable but her neighborhood was weird!
    "Well I guess I can walk you in and say hi!" the boy said cheerfully. "No!" Star said. "I mean," she sighed again. "I would love if you could but...-"

    A woman exited Star's house. "Oh there you are Star. Who's this?" the woman asked looking at the boy. "This is my friend." Star said sadly. "Nice to meet you I'm Star's mom." The two shook hands.

    The woman whispered a message in Star's ear. A single tear dropped from her face. "Do I have to mom?!" Star's mom made a face that seemed to say, what do you think?! Star sighed once more and turned to her friend.

    "Ask me why I have orange eyes and a star scar!" she said quickly. "But I don't wanna-" "DO IT!" Star demanded. "Okay okay! Why do you have orange eyes and a star shaped scar?!"

    Star's eyes started to water and she smiled though this time instead of a wicked smile, it was a true smile. A smile even prettier than the other ones the boy had seen. "You'll find out soon." Star took out her notebook and handed it to the boy. She then kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Thank you." she whispered fighting back tears.

    "5, 4, 3, 2, 1,. Say bye," someone said in the distance. Everyone in the neighborhood started to float up. A spaceship appeared and a blue beam lit. "Bye." Star whispered to her friend. Everyone floated up to the beam. Once everyone was inside, the beam disappeared.

    The boy looked up and he saw beautiful Star waving at him. The boy waved back. Within a few minutes the spaceship was gone and was going to outer space. The boy stared at the air, not sure what had happened.