Part 5

It was the last period of the day and the boy went to the library and guess who he found buried in a book? "Hey Star." the boy said. Star jumped surprised. "Oh hey!" Star said looking up from her notebook. "I'm just in here passing time I guess."

    The boy nodded and sat next to his new friend. "What are you writing." he asked. Star quickly closed the notebook and with her orange eyes (back to beautiful again) dilated she said, "You'll find out soon." The two friends laughed until they were shushed by the librarian.

    "Sorry for storming off earlier." Star apologized. "That was pretty stupid." "No it's not your fault, sorry about my friends. They can be annoying sometimes. They were in your business." Star shrugged. "If I were you guys I would probably be asking the same questions."

    The boy looked Star deeply. "Not that I want you to get mad, but why do you have orange eyes and a star shaped scar?" he asked. Star turned away to hide her face. "You'll find out soon." she said.

    The two sat in the library quietly. No one knew what to say. The boy thought that Star would tell him since they'd grown closer to each other.

    "Look something is....gonna happen today and...I want you to walk me to my house." Star said. The boy was flabbergasted but quickly accepted. My parents wouldn't mind if I walked a girl home he thought. "Cool than it's a date." Star said. "Just a quick date to your house." joked the boy.