Main Character Descriptions

Abby Bancroft(main girl)- Abby is extremely shy. She is easily intimidated and scared but don't mistake her for a damsel in distress. She can stand up for herself but try's to avoid confrontation. Although Ben does everything to gain her trust, she can't help but be scared of him.
Hair color- brown
Eye color- light blue
Height- 5'5
Age- 17

Ben Storm(Abby's love interest)- Ben is a complete badass and girls throw themselves at him all the time. 99.9% of the population is terrified of him but he has a soft spot for Abby.
Hair color- Dark Brown
Eye color- grey
Height- 6'2
Age- 18

Lilla Aldaine(Abby's cousin)- Lilla is the Life of the party and is extremely outgoing which makes Abby very shy and uncomfortable around her. She encourages Abby to make new friends and is probably the best match maker in the world.
Hair color- blonde
Eye color- green
Height- 5'10
Age- 28

Ashlee Rossi(Abby's best friend)- Ashlee loves going to parties but doesn't like getting drunk. She loves to read just like Abby which helps them get along.
Hair color- blonde with red tips
Eye color- brown
Height- 5'6
Age- 17

Tyler Ramos(Abby's bully)- Tyler loves to bring people down. He takes advantage of Abby's scared and intimidated personality and is always messing with her. His one fear is, Ben Storm.
Hair color- blonde
Eye color- brown
Height- 6'
Age- 18