Pinocchio's quest

Pinocchio looked out the window as his mother's suitors laughed and clinked glasses with there drunk ness.
There has to be a way to find father. He thought looking at the very star that his father wished on for a boy.
He can survive for days in a shark's belly he can find a way home. He raked his brain to find out a way to locate.
"Boy!" A horse neighed nearby, "get me some water." Pinocchio was startled by this remark.
"Water? Not wine?"
"No, wine tints my reflection I forgot to bring a mirror so this is all I can get."
Mirror! Pinocchio thought THE MAGIC MIRROR!!!
He ran to his room and grabbed his stuff, comb, brush, clothes, and other needs.
He grabbed a picture of Geppetto off his shelf and added it to his collection.
Pinocchio use the back entrance to sneak past the king's men, then he was off to find his father for the second time.
***
Pinocchio hiked across the wild to see the kingdom of Faraway. Hopefully queen Snow White can tell me where the Evil Queen's magic mirror is!
He set out towards the kingdom
***
"Mirror mirror on the wall" Pinocchio chanted
"Tell me where my father is."
"Little boy with nose so long," the mirror responded
"Sorry but your question is wrong"
"Mirror mirror on the wall" Pinocchio said again "tell me where where's my dad."
"Little boy with nose so long," the mirror responded
"Sorry but your question is wrong"
"Mirror mirror on the wall" Pinocchio tried again,
"My father is missing find him"
"Little boy with nose so long," the mirror responded
"Sorry but your question is wrong"
"I think it has to rhyme." Snow White said behind him.
"OK" he said taking a deep breath "mirror minor near and far tell me where my father are."
"That was improper grammer..." The mirror started
"It rhymed ok!" Pinocchio interrupted.
"Little boy with a voice like a bell Your father is trapped in a pumpkin shell."