Little Two Eyes

Geppetto hiked through the hills and through the trees. He looked into his bag and pulled out a slice of pumpkin bread and took a small bite. Eating pumpkin products for five days straight can get anyone sick of it.
Behind a tree a fox schemed, he had tried once to get his hands on his wooden boy Pinocchio, but he got away, that won't happen again.
The fox snuck closer hissing his tail behind bushes. He stuck out a claw and silently scrapped it underneath the bag, cutting a small hole. Slowly food slid out.
Geppetto kept own hiking unaware of his supplies slipping away.
***
Geppetto crawled up a hill starving and thirsty and with no food left was almost as good as dead.
He emerged through the trees revealing a gleaming lake.
Splashing in the lake were three young ladies, one with one eye one with three eyes and one with just two eyes.
He stumbled out of of bushes and creeped towards the lake.
The two girls with one and three eyes ran at the sight of him. Little two eyes knelt down to him and helped him up. She picked him up and led him to a little pasture.
"Poor thing," she said, "your almost starved to death,"
She set him down under a tree
Little two eyes called out to one of the small goats
"Little goat little goat if you are able, come and set my pretty table," in almost a blink of an eye, a wonderful table was set out with grand food. Little two eyes helped Geppetto over to one of the expensive chairs and he greedily are of the magnificent food.
Geppetto was still weak and needed some time. Little two eyes offered him a blacker and he slept under the tree.
He woke up to her shaking him, another huge table was decked out, they ate but he did notice her sister with the one eye. After the meal he curled up in the blacker and fell into another deep sleep. He woke up again and the same thing happened except with Three Eyes napping under the tree, but one of her eyes were still open.
After the meal he thanked Little Two Eyes for her help and left towards the nearest kingdom.