1. Daydreamer.

"He took your hand and got down to one knee. You was struggling not to get too emotional. But you couldn't help it, The tears rolled down your cheeks and ruined your makeup that your makeup artist spent two hours to do.

-Makayla, My angel, will you marry me? the man asked you. You covered my mouth. The man stood up and wiped your tears away, still holding my hand.. You opened my mouth."

-Makayla, What is the answer? The teacher asks?

-Yes! I WILL MARRY YOU! You shout with your hands moving around in the air.

The whole class starts laughing and pointing. You just sit there with a confused look on your face. Even the teacher was laughing, But not as loud as the rest of the class.

- No thanks, Makayla. I am already married. The teacher says smiling. Less daydreaming, More focus. He then adds.

It hit you. YOU WERE DAYDREAMING! So awkward. You hide your face in your hands while shaking your head in embarrasment.

-Stop you guys!, Everybody daydream! You say smiling to the laughing class.

You turn your head to Brittney, Then to the teacher.

-So Makayla, What is the answer to this? The teacher says pointing to the whiteboard. On the board there was a math-problem. You solved the problem easily and the teacher could continue the class.

When the class was over and you were dismissed, You walked straight to your locker.

(Author/Note)

Hey! So this is the first chapter. It's not so interesting but the next one will be! Not much to say, Hope you like my story. Kisses! xx

Twitter: @DaaBieberWifey