The Day I Leave Dallas Chapter 1

Deja Pov
Me: gma do I have to go?
Gma: yes baby your brothers are gonna take good care of you trust me.
Me: okay I love you
Gma: I love you too boo.
I walked out the house grabbing my last bag. As I got in the car this girl started talking to me she was pretty but had a lot of tattoos medium length black hair.
Her: look déjà I'm not going to make you talk to me okay? But look I'm Dre's girlfriend I used to come around when you were about you probably don't remember.
Me: I nodded.
Her: but your gonna have a lot of fun at your brothers house. Honey living in the house with Dre and mike is funny as hell.
Me: what's your name?
Her: Kehlani But you can call me Lani or Kels.
Me: well I'm déjà but you can call me Dej.
As she told me stuff about her I told her things about me. Which reminds me lemme introduce myself. I'm Déjà Monae Ross. I'm 17 years old I'm short some what caramel skin. I am the baby of two older brothers Mike 18 and Dre 21. After my dad kilt my mom when I was 8 my brothers moved to Atlanta while I stayed in Dallas. Don't get me wrong just because I have this lil pretty face doesn't mean I'm nice. I'll clock you in yo mouth before you know it. I have a bad ass temper. My brothers are the only ones who can calm me down. We all have bad tempers so we know how to calm one another down. I really will miss being in Dallas and miss all of my homies. I just hope don't nun of the bitches in ATL try me.
Kels: Deja boo we here. I woke up to her shaking me and we were at this big ass house I mean how did my brother afford this? As I got out the car I walked to the door I sighed before knocking. After two knocks on the door Dre opened it. Dre grabbed me and hugged me so tight.
Him: lil sis I miss you so much.
Me: Dre I miss you too.
Then I heard Mike loud ass mouth.
Mike: Aye Dre why you got the front door open? He walked over to Dre and saw me.
Mike: DEJA???
Me: Mikeyy!!!
I ran to Mike and gave him a hug. Soon I was covers by dreads. We all cried softly. Until Dre broke the silence by saying "lil sis we promise to keep you safe". I looked up at him and nodded.

Few hours later.

I was chilling in my new room until Mike came in with pizza ranch and hot wings and two powerades. I love both of my brothers the same but Mike is my bestfriend I guess because we only a year apart. I'll kill any hoe over them.
Me: Wassup Mikey?
Him: you know you the only one call me that ion like no one else calling me Mikey.
Me: I Know.
Him: I brought us some food and drink I thought maybe we could chill and catch up.
Me: hell yeah we can.
Mike sat down on my bed as I scooted over. We were just talking.
M: Dej ?
Me: Wassup?
M: look toma you going to Atl high school. If anyone of them nigga put they hands on you, you let me or Dre know. We out the game but it ain't nun to have 50 niggas up there. Some of our lil niggas go to that school.
Me: bro I understand but you know these hands are stupid dumb asf.
Him: you remember when ole girl was jumping on me and you started going beast mode but that was nothing until the brother tried to sneak me next thing I knew I saw yo fist touched his jaw.
Me😂😂😂... Bruh yes.
By this time we ate up the the pizza, hot wings and empty bottles.
M: sis I really had fun tonight catching up with you we gone have to do it again.
Me: fasho brother. After he walked out I got in the shower for about 30 mines. After I dried off I wrapped my hair up and put my bonnet on. I pulled out a t shirt and some shorts. Crawled in bed, and watched Family Guy till I dosed off.