Chapter 5

Chapter 5 /The Mess Up

Deja Pov
2 Weeks Later
Today Is Just A Regular Chill Day. It's Sunday And I Have Nothing To Do. The Squad Nem Is With They Fam Today The Girls And I Supposed To Hang Later. But I Have Been Calling And Texting De All Day He Haven't Been Responding. So I Got Up Out My Bed And Went Into My Bathroom. I Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face Then I Got In The Shower. After I Got Out The Shower I Just Threw On My Burgundy T Shirt And Burgundy Joggers And My Burgundy And White Jordan's. I Put My Hair Up In To A Pony Tail And Then Went Downstairs. I Saw Mike And His Girlfriend Tia.
Me: Where Y'all Finna Go?
T: The Mall Why You Wanna Come?
Me: Yeah, Lemme Go Get My Phone And Money.
After I Got My Phone And Money We Walked Out The House Mike Locked The House Up And We Headed To The Mall. We Had Met Dre And Kels At The Mall. Kels Decided For Us To Separate And Walk Together. We Was Just Walking Around The Mall When I Saw De And The Same Girl That We Be Beefing With.
Me: I Know Damn Well This Nigga Not Cheating
Kels: You Wanna Go Fight?
T: Cause You Know I Stay Ready.
Me: Let's Walk Over There.
We Walked Over To Where They Were And I Approached De.
Me: Yo De This What We Doing Now?. You Know What Li Mama You Can Have My Left Overs. And Then I Took Out A Roll Of 10s and Threw It At Em. Me: While You At It Buy Some More Clothes.
And Walked Off Like A Beast.
T: Yo Dej You Bold Bruh.
Me:..
We Was Just Walking Around The Mall When 3 Dudes Approached Us. One Was High Yellow With Good Hair The Other Two Were My Color.
T: Dej He Coming Over Here To Talk To You Girl.
Me: Awe Shit Call Me Mack Daddy .
??: Excuse Me, But May I Borrow You For A Minute?
Me: Sure.
??:Im Lucas. And I Couldn't Help But See How You Stand Out. What's Your Name?
Me: I'm Dej But Call Me Dej
L: How Old Are You?
Me: 17 And You?
L: 18.
Me: What School You Go To?
L:Dexter High (I just made some up) .
Me: We Play Against Y'all On Tuesday
L: You Going To The Game?
Me: Yeah.
L: Well I'll See You There. But Can I Have Yo Number?
Me: Naa But You Can Give Me Yours
L: You Goofy I Like That.
After That We Exchanged Numbers And That Was That.

I Just Wanted To Update For You Guys Because I Love Y'all. My Fingers Are Hurting Now And It's 2:17. And My Bestfriend Is Asleep On Me .
Goodnight Love Yall
-Jaaee