chapter 11

Chapter 11/ The Meet Up

Jaylen Pov
Wassup Y'all I'm Jaylen But Everybody Call Me Jay For Short. I'm Shan Brother, I Got To GSU. I'm 20 Years Old, Well I Just Turnt 20 Like Two Days Ago. I Came Home For The Summer. I'm 6'0, I'm Single And Looking A Lil.
But Today I'm Going To The Mall With Shan And Her Boyfriend And With Her Best friend I Think Her Name Deja Or Some. So I Got Up Out Ma Bed And Brushed My Teeth And Wash My Face. I Put On Some Deodorant And Went To My Closet To Put Some Clothes On. I Was Just Going With Some Simple.
White Polo Shirt
Joggers Khaki
Jordan 11
(Outfit In MM)
After I Got Dressed I Went To Shan Room Where Her And Tay Was. Tay Is Cool Asf ,I Walked In There And Then I Was Talking To Shan. Her: Jay You Look Fine And Shit You Tryna Look Cute Fa My Bitch Huh? Me: , Nawl Man You Know This A Everyday Thing. Her:Yeah I Know You And Allat Kappa Alpha Shit .Me: okay Man . After They Was Finally Dressed Which Look Like Took Forever. I Got In My Car And They Got In Tay Car And We Was Off To Her Bestfriend House. I Was Following Them And Then We Pulled Up To Those Big Nice Size House And I'm Guessing This Where She Live Because There Was A Challenger In The Drive Way. Just Like Mines Except Hers Was Red And Mines Black. Shan And Tay Got Out And Then I Got Out The Car. We Walked Up To Her Door And Shan Knocked On The Door About 6 Seconds Later She Came To The Door In Just A T Shirt And Some Tights. I Must Say Lil Mama Was Fine As Hell I Mean Gorgeous. Her: Hey Shan, Hey Tay, And Hey I'm Deja. Me: Wassup, How You Doing I'm Jaylen. Her: Well Y'all Come On In, I Was Cleaning Up My House. I Walked In And Sat Down On The Couch She Was Clean Asf. Shan Had Walked In The Kitchen So It Left Me And Tay In There Talking. Him: So Bro If You Get With Deja You Gone Treat Her Right? Me:Helll Yeah, She Got Ha Own Car Ha Own House And Ha Own Money All She Need Is A Good Nigga In Ha Life. Shan: Oooowe Bitch You Cooked? Tay: What She Cooked.? Shan: She Cooked Some Lasagna And Chicken, Garlic Bread. Tay: Owe I Ima Fix Me A Plate When We Get Back. Me: She Can Cook Too? Tay: Hell Yeah She Can. Me: Awe Hell I Need Ha In My Life.

Deja Pov
I Was Cleaning Up My House And Everuthing. Today I Was Going To The Mall With Shan Tay And Her Brother. From What I Heard Is That He Fine Asf. I Was Cleaning Up It Was About 2 In The Afternoon. I Was Just About Done Cleaning When I Heard Somebody Knocking At My Door. I Went To The Door It Was My Bitch Shan And Brother Tay And Some Fine Ass Nigga. Shan:Heeeyyy Bitch. Me: Hey Shan, Hey Tay And Hey, I'm Deja. Him: Wassup, I'm Jaylen. Tay: Wassup Sis. I Let Them Come In And I Went Upstairs To My Bedroom To Get Dressed. Honestly Since I Got My Own House I Been Cooking And Stuff. I Have Gain Alot Of Weight I Was Like A 3 And 2 Now I'm A 5. But My Feet Still Small. But Anyways I Got Dressed In
Mikey Mouse Crop Top
Jeans
Matte Black Air Force
Sliver Studs
And My Ring That My Brother Gave Me.
I Wore My Hair Straight As Always. I Need To Wear I Curly Again But Anyways. I Went Back Downstairs And We Left. I Rode With Jay To Get To Know Him A Little Better. When We Got In His Car It Was Clean Asf I Like That. He Smelled Good Asf Too I Mean Like Dude Can Dress. I Pressed The Button And Shy Glizzy Mixtape Came On And I Started Rapping And He Was Rapping With Me.
We Did This All They Way To The Mall. He A Real Chill Guy. And He Funny, We Finally Maded It To The Mall. He Got Out Opened My Door For Me And I Got Out And We Walked In The Mall. I Was On SC And He Was Always And Then I Was Like Jay And He Looked At Me And He Gone Lick His Tongue Out And Flick My SC. I Was Like You Wrong For That. We Walked In The Candy Store And I Was Getting Alot Of Candy BRUH I Was In Heaven He Paid For My Candy And I Was Sitting Down Eating It And Then He Called Me And I Looked Up And I Had A Mouth Full Of Candy Even Had A Couple Of Pieces Hanging Out Of My Mouth And He Said Say Hey To SC. I Hurried Up And Put My Head Down. I Chased Him All Around The Store. Then I Got Tired And Then We Walked In To This Store Where You Can Buy Suits And Stuff He Was Getting Another Suit Or Something And Then We Got Out Of That Store And It Was A Circle If Guys Dressed Up And Was Dancing And Saying A Chant And Then Jay Started Shimmying His Ass Off I Was Like Yessss Boo Yessss. And Then I Started Until Me And Him Both Were In The Circle Going At It. After That He Was Like "Ain't know You Was A Fan" I Always Have Been I Said. After That We Walked To Find Shan. We Got A Text And It Was From Shan And She Was Like They Left To Go Get It On Because Tay Was Acting Up. I Laughed My Ass Off At That Text. After That We Left There And Then We Went To The Lake. We Were Watching The Sunset And Then We Walked And Watched The Stars Twinkled And Jay Said "Deja, You See That Twinkled Star? " "Yes" I See It. He Said " It Reminds Me Off You. I Looked Him His Eyes To Look For Lies Or Games All I Saw Was Hurt And Truthfulness. It Was Like Our Souls Was Connected Together. After Awhile He Drove Me Home And Walked Me To My House he Walked Me To My Door And I Unlocked It And Then We Talked And He Asked For A Kiss On The Cheek And I Gave Him One And He Said That He Would See Me Later. I Closed My Door And Then Went To Shower And Sleep.

Jaaee, Love Y'all