Chapter 9 - Chemistry Project turned into a Making out Project

Chapter 9 - Chemistry Project turned into a Making Out Project

 The next morning I got up to see 35 messages and 16 missed calls from..........Nathan?

why?

why cant you come

are you there?

janet pls reply

are u ok

why are u not answering the phone calls

shall I come over

I ignored the messages "Good morning, babe"

"Don't babe me" I spat at him.

Jason's POV:

"Don't Babe me" she spat. Maybe I'm being really harsh to her. I mean if she tells anyone about me, I'm gone. And I get whatever I want and I got her. But I don't know... for the first time I feeling....guilty. "Janet...here's the deal, I will allow you to talk to them, but if you tell them anything......you know the rest"

"So, can I go to Gwen's room for the project"

"No where else" She smiled and ran off to Gwen and Kate's room.

Janet's POV:

I ran off to Gwen and Kate's room. I knocked on the door. "Janet?"

"Hey guys...." I came inside. "So, lets do the project.....so which chemistry topic are we doing?"

"I thought you said...." Kate said

"Forget what I said....."

"Janet, you're hiding something....what is it?" Kate asked

"Its nothing...." I lied. "Why do you think like that?"

"Because we were paired for the chemistry, and you were paired with Nathan" I stopped. Oh shit. "Janet, what are you hiding from us?"

"I have to go" I said and went back upstairs.

~~~~~~~~

at around 4:45 "Jason, I'm going to Nathan's house" I said

"Why?"

"I have that Chemistry project with Nathan."

"Ok, but remember....no cheating" he said. He came and kissed me. I pulled away. "Bye" he said. I left without saying a word. I put on my earphones and walked to Nathan's house. I thought walking was better.

I stood in front of a small house with the number 21. ''Mr. and Mrs. Harper" I read. I opened the gate and walked in. I rang the bell.

Nathan opened the door with something in his mouth. He rolled his eyes when he saw me. "Hi...." I dont know why but I couldn't talk to Nathan. "I think I'll go...."

"No please.....dont" he pleaded. I nodded and followed him. His house was small compared to Jason's.....but I love small and simple houses.

"Nathan? Who is i-" Nathan's aunt stoped when she saw me. "oh. Hello."

"Aunt Jess.....this is Janet....Janet this is aunt Jess "

"Pleasure meeting you" she said

"The pleasure is all mine" I said.

"Would you like to have something sweetie?" she asked.

"No...im fine." I smiled.

"Ok you two can talk, I'll make milkshake." She went to the kithen. "Your aunt is so sweet."

"she takes care of everyone, but never looks at her health." he said. "come on" he caught my hand and took me up to his room. We entered a small room. A small study table, a bed and 2 skateboards. "Wow, I love your room" I said. "Its nothing...." I looked at his stack of books. "you read a lot" I said. "ok so, what topic do we do?" I asked. I looked at one of his books. "How about Nanotechnology? I love nanotechnology. " I said

"I have no problem with it." We started to do the project. Nathan was finding information on the computer while I was looking it in the books. "I cant take it!" Nthan screamed

"Why? What happened?"

"I cant stare into the computer anymore" I told him that I will find info on the computer. He looked into the books and on the net

"Nathan, how do crop this image?" He came and stood behind me and bent down. He head was almost touching my shoulder and He put his left hand on the table and his right hand on the mouse. It was like a small cage. "There" he said. I thanked him and continued my work.

It started to rain. "Its raining! I'm going outside"

"Ok....but wont have extra clothes"

"I have....I always have" I said and went outside. I danced in the rain. I felt something hit on my shoulder. I looked at it "EWWW!" I shouted. "HARPER! DID YOU JUST THROW MUD ON ME?"

"Yeah, kinda"

"I'm gonna kill you" We started throwing mud on each other.  "UGH! YOU DISCUSTING CREATURE!" I shouted. "NATHAN! JANET! COME ON IN!" Aunt Jess shouted.

"Coming!" We both went inside and Aunt Jess and Uncle Harold were looking at the TV. "Whats wrong?" Nathan asked

"There's a storm, people are advised not to go out from their houses" No. I have to go back...or else Jason will. "I have to make a call" I went in the kitchen and called Jason

"Jason are you seeing this?" I asked

"Yes. Babe, don't go out...stay where you are....."

"O-ok...." I said and hung up. I went upto Nathan's room. I removed my clothes from my bag. "No, way....I'm having a bath first!" Nathan said rushing into the washroom. I pull him out. "No, i'm having first!" I said. "No, I am...." I pinched Nathan and ran into the washroom in the shower. "EVANS!" He shouted and came inside the washroom.

Suddenly the water starts falling from the shower and Nathan is in front of me. My back is to the wall and The water was falling on Nathan's back.

I put his hand on the wall making it like a cage for me. I could see his perfect body through his wet shirt. he leaned in front and the next thing I know his soft lips were on mine. His kiss was so soft. So passionate. His kiss was totally different from Jason. In Nathan's kiss I felt.......love. true love.

He pulled away. "No....Nathan" I said

"Shut up" he kissed me again. I kissed him back

"now, let me have my bath....." I said and pushed him out. He smirked at me and I quickly closed the door. "Janet! Oh come on!"

"Sorry.....i'm having a bath" I had a bath and honestly that was the best bath I ever had. I looked for a towel. Oh shit. I left it outside.  I peeped through the door and Nathan was sitting there with a towel in his hand and he smirked. "Give me the towel"

"Why don't you come and take it?"

"Nathan, you know I cant, now give it to me."

"I too lazy...come and take it"

"GIVE ME THE TOWEL!"

"Nope"

I turned around "oh you mother fucker" I turned around and Nathan was standing there looking at my half-naked body. I screamed. "NATHAN! GET OUT!" He was laughing. "Stop laughing and give me the towel!" I tried to snatch it away and Nathan caught my hand,

"Nuh-uh.....you look better like this." His eyes fell of a purple mark on my hand. "Janet....what the hell? What's this?" he asked.

Oh no.

----------------------------------------

this one's a bit long but hope u like it!