Chapter 14 - Invitation Gone Wrong

It had over two months since that day, Nathan hadn't talked to me. Even if he did, it would just be about school work. The whole collage thinks that Jason and I are dating. Including Gwen and Kate. They think we are a happy couple. When everyone learnt about me and Jason, Jason hasn't been forcing himself on me. He did, but not very often. To be honest, I dare say it, I'm starting to like Jason......I have a crush on him. The small kisses here and there are not hurting much like it used to. But, I still love Nathan. This is a very complicated love story. Just like twilight. I love both of them

I packed my bags and Dylan called me. "Where are you?" he asked

"On my way....be there in 30 minutes." I went down. The summer holidays have started and I'm going Dylan's house. He says that he a very exciting news. I drove to Dylan's house.

"Janet!" Sam hugged me. "I missed you" she said

"I missed you too" I replied. "So, what's the news?"

They smiled at each other and handed me a card. "Whats this?" I opened it and :

Mr. and Mrs. Blake invite you to the wedding of their daughter

Samantha Blake To Dylan Evans .

"WHAT?! THIS IS AMAZING!" I hugged them. "WHEN?" I asked

"Thursday." Dylan said. "We decided this a month ago and we gave out the invitations too. We wanted to give you a surprise"

"This is so cool!"

"Now, we have 8 invitations left. We want you to give it to your friends." Sam said. "Just write their names here and then give it to them"

"Sure...." I took the cards and wrote for Gwen and Kate Mr. and Mrs. Benson and Mr. and Mrs. Jackson. For Jason Mr. and Mrs. Hall. Then I wrote some of my friends and then one last card. And I wrote Mr. and Mrs. Harper.

I sighed and piled the cards and kept them in my bag. "So, you're going somewhere?" I asked

"Yeah, we're going to Singapore tomorrow and we'll come back day after. Boss has given a week's holiday"

"that's exciting.....but I still hate you guys" I said, "Why? What did I do?" Dylan asked. "One, you tell me this now, two, I still have to buy a dress and 3.....uh.....there's no three"

"Sorry....ok? Gosh...you girls are....I swear if I get a girl, I will DIE!" Samantha laughed. "Trust me babe, we'll get a boy, just like you" she said and they both kissed. I turned around. "You know, you could tell me when you're done kissing" I said. I turned around and they pulled away.

~~~~~~~

I left Brighton and drove back to London. I went to Kate and Gwen's room. "Hey Janet...." Kate said. I came inside. "I wanted to give you this" I gave them the invitation. "My brother's getting married this Thursday" I said

"that's awesome! I'm coming!" Gwen said.

"Me too!" Kate exclaimed. "So....when do we go for shopping?"

"Tomorrow....Girl Meets Dress, its an amazing shop!" I said. We all agreed. "So, see ya tomorrow, I will come to your room at 1" I said and left

I went and gave to the others and then I walked to Nathan's house. I rang the bell. "hi," I said. "H-hey..."

"Sorry, I wanted to give you this" and it was a perfect timing and it rained. "Come on in" I came inside. I handed him the invitation. "My brother is getting married this Thursday, so this is the invitation."

"congratulations, I'll come" he said. "its still raining....stay here" I had no other option. I sat on the couch . he got me a glass of juice "So, you and Jason" he sighed. "how's it like?"

"its amazing....I mean Jason is everything a girl would want. He hot, caring, smart....ok not smart but yeah...He's everything to me" And that wasn't a lie.

"What about me" I stopped at his words. "I was nothing to you?"

"I-Its not raining an-anymore....b-b-bye" I said and quickly walked to the door.

I opened the door and a strong hand caught my arm and I was pulled into a kiss. God, I missed that kiss. 2 months......I kissed him back. I closed the door and wrapped my hands around his neck. My ahnds rushed through his hair. then I remembered Jason.

I quickly pulled away.  "No..." I whispered. he pulled me for another kiss. I put my hands on his shoulders and tried to push him but he didn't move an inch. He carried me to his room. "Nathan please...." I said as I sat on his bed. He came and cupped my face with his hands "Janet, until you tell me why you broke up with me I will not let you go"

"Fine.....I thought that I wasn't good enough for you.....that's why" I lied.

"Why do you think like that?"

"Because you deserve a better girl...."

"you are perfect for me...."

"I'm already in love with Jason.....I have to go" I ran back to my room.

I gave Jason the card. "I'm going to LA tomorrow" He said. I sighed "Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it" He said and gave a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied. 

I know....I'm falling for the bad boy.