Chapter 20 - According to the plan (Part 3)

Chapter 20 -

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room with a bit of light coming through a small hole. Wow. guess I blacked out for a long time. It looked like an old shed. I tried moving my hands but they were tied at the back and my legs were tied too..  "Is anyone there?! hello!" I called out. No answer.

I moved myself to the door and it flung open. Jason was standing there with Roy and Daniel. "Good morning princess" he said.

"Get the fuck lost" I spat.

"Boys, I think you should leave us alone for sometime. i'll spend sometime with her" He smirked. No. Roy and Daniel left. Jason smirked and came close to me. I was panicking. "NATHAN! NATHAN! KATE! GWEN!" I shouted and Jason  covered my mouth. "No one's gonna come babe. Its just you and me" He said and his lips connected with mine.

Nathan's POV:

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I Shouted and asked Roy. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I asked again. "In the woods...in an old shed." he replied. "Take them" Lieutenant Gordon said. "Son, shall I send some officers with you?" He asked Logan

"No, dad, we'll handle this. We'll give a signal when we need you" Logan said. His father handed each of us weapons. "Ok. Nathan, girls be careful. We need him alive" I nodded and we left.

"NATHAN!" Kate called out.  ran to her and she pointed at an old shed. We went inside the shed. "Janet?" No one was there. "Guys," Logan handed a necklace. The same necklace I gave Janet. There was a note beside it.

If u want to see Janet alive then come to the lake. alone.Was all it said. That obviously means me. "When I go there I need you guys to come with the officers" I said

They nodded in agreement and I walked to the lake. "NATHAN!" I heard someone scream. Janet. I walked faster. "NATHAN!" She called out again. "JANET! JANET! WHERE ARE YOU?! JA-" I stopped when I saw on her knees and Jason was holding a gun near her forhead. "One step and i'll kill her!" he warned.

"Jason. Why are you doing this? It doesn't have to be this way"

"NO! I'm sick of every girl cheating on me!"

"What will you get if you kill her? You'll lose her. I'm the one you are angry with. Kill me." I said.

"NO NATHAN! ARE YOU CRAZY?! JASON I SWEAR TO GOD IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO NATHAN WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!" Jason pulled her hair. She screamed in pain. "Jason!" I ran to him and punched him on his face. I was beating the living shit out of him.

Janet's POV:

Nathan was beating the living shit out of Jason.Jason picked him up with his collar and almost punched him in his face. "JASON!" I called out. I pointed the gun at him. "LEAVE HIM! NOW!"

He raised his hands in surrender.  "DONT MOVE! OR I'LL SHOOT!"

"I know you wont babe," he took a step further. Nathan caught him and Jason punched him. I fired the gun. I opened my eyes and Jason's leg was shot.

"Janet!" Logan called out. The police came. They caught Jason and took him away. Kate gave me some water. "Thanks"

Nathan came and hugged me. "I thought I lost you" he said and kissed me.

"You guys did a splendid job," Logan's Father said. "We've been searching for him for a long time"

I smiled and we went back home.

"Guess I don't have a roommate" I said

"Come stay with me" Nathan said. "You give this exam and you're free"

"After the exams, I will stay with you" I leaned and kissed him.

___________________