Chapter 1

*Third Person POV*

The gods of Olympus were getting impatient, sitting in their thrones. Camp Olympus, the combination of Greek and Roman campers, Amazons and Hunters were also present on Mount Olympus.

'Where is Perseus Jackson?' Zeus scowled suddenly as he got too impatient. 'He dares ignore my direct order to come to Olympus?' Zeus roared, making everyone shift uncomfortably in their seats.

'Hermes! Get the boy here!' Zeus commanded Hermes, who nodded nervously and soon disappeared in a bright flash of light. After a few seconds of tension in the air, Hermes reappeared with another bright flash of light, along with the boy.

Percy's face was facing the floor, his back facing everyone. Hermes then sat back in his throne.

'Perseus Jackson! Face me!' Zeus bellowed at Percy who remained motionless on the floor. Everyone was getting nervous as Percy continued to be motionless.

Finally, Ares walked up and muttered something like 'Punk' before kicking Percy's body over.

Everyone gasped at the sight in front of them. Percy's shirt was stained red. His whole chest was covered with dried and fresh blood, with the hilt of a dagger sticking out right under his heart.

'Who dares kill him before I do?' Zeus questioned. This was the reason why he called upon Percy Jackson to Mount Olympus. He wanted to exile Percy as he was too strong and might overthrow the Gods. But seeing that someone had done this ahead of him, he was enraged.

'Apollo! Heal him immediately!' Zeus commanded. 'Iris, come to Mount Olympus,' Zeus summoned the goddess Iris into the throne room. As soon as she arrived, Zeus asked her to show everything that had happened. She nodded and mist collected in the middle of the room, forming a screen.

*Third Person POV*

The screen showed Percy and his friends hanging out together, celebrating and laughing after the war with Gaia had ended.

Percy was sneaking out of his cabin, carrying a picnic basket and a picnic blanket with him. As soon as he saw that no one was around, he dashed towards the beach and set down the blanket. He prepared the food and the drinks. He threw petals around the picnic and lit candles. It was romantic. Soon, Annabeth came and Percy quickly stood up and raced towards Annabeth. 'This way, My Lady.' Percy said, showing Annabeth the direction.

Annabeth punched Percy's arm playfully, 'Seaweed Brain.' They both giggled and intertwined their fingers as they walked down to the picnic. They sat down together, enjoying each other's presence as they watched the night sky that was lit by the stars.

Suddenly, a shooting star flew across the sky. Annabeth and Percy grinned like maniacs. They both knew shooting stars only appear to couples with true love. They stared into each other's eyes, before the gap was closed up. Their lips met, sending fireworks all over Percy's body. Annabeth put her hands around Percy's neck while Percy rest his hands on Annabeth's waist.

They pulled each other closer, deepening the kiss. Annabeth tilted her head and their lips moved in sync. Percy could feel his whole body relaxing and his knees weaken. After a few minutes, their lips finally broke apart, and they breathed heavily as their foreheads met. 'I love you, Wise Girl,' Percy said.

Annabeth took in the ocean scent from Percy and giddily, replied 'I love you too, Seaweed Brain.'

Soon, the images sped up and continued to play in normal speed.

Percy was sitting at the shore of the beach, relaxing and staring at the waves of the ocean which always seemed to calm him down.

Suddenly, a blood curdling scream echoed through the air. Immediately, Percy jumped up and uncapped Riptide, running towards the hill with Thalia's tree where the scream had come from.