Flashing lights

"Mum!" I screamed. "Tell lux to get out of my room!" "Kwysta why you want me to weave?" Lux asked. "Luxy, big sister Krysta is doing homework and its very important. Okay love?" I told her. "Otay Kwysta!" My awesome sister Lux said. "What did you want Krysta,love." My mum , Lou Teasdale said while lux walked out the door. "Oh it's fine mum Lux was distracting me from my studies but I explained and she left." I told her. "Oh okay then. So how's your advanced classes going, love?" Mum asked. "Great mum! Just about done with my advanced math then I have to study for finals. But then school is out!" I exclaimed. "That's great, love. Come down for dinner soon." With that my mum left the room.

~*~*~30 min later*~*~*~

"Krysta Eden Teasdale dinner is ready !" "Okay mum I'll be there after u wash up!" I replied.

~*~*~ after dinner*~*~*~

I'm up in my room playing my guitar and singing warrior by Demi lovato. I go to a school where no one knows my mum. Since she is one dimension's or whatever their name is, she's their stylist, it was hard to find a school . My mum doesn't want me to be discovered. Nobody besides little Luxy knows about my love of music. When I babysit her I usually have to sing her to sleep . Mum and dad have a surprise to tell us so I go and get lux from her playroom and go downstairs. I set lux on the couch and sit next to her. "So we're going on a vacation, just me and your mum, for the whole summer, and you get to watch lux for the summer!" My dad yelled. What?! What did they just say?! Me!? Watch Luxy ?! For three and a half months?! "Don't worry love you'll be just fine! We'll leave plenty of notes for you. We are gonna leave you about £ 2000. " my mum said. That's a lotta money like oh ma gosh! " sweetheart we are leaving right after school tomorrow ." Dad announced.

~*~*~ tomorrow after school

"Bye mum! Bye dad I love you guys! I said before they walked out the door. "Bye mwummy! Bye dada! I wuv woo!" Lux said. After them replying they walked out the door. Lux and I walked back to the living room. I heard the door open and figured it was mum so I walked to the kitchen , looking at my phone and said "mum what did you forget -" only to be cut of by some dude with curly hair. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I screamed at curly top over here. "I could ask you the same thing!" Curly said. "I live here you nut cake!" I yelled. "Isn't this Lou Teasdale's house.' Curly asked. "Yeah! I'm her daughter Krysta! Now what do you want?! Who are you?!" I retort. "I'm Harry Styles and I'm here to see Lux..." Harry replied. "Luxy c'mere!" I called. "I here Kwysta! Hawwy!!! Kwysta! Hawwy is here!" Lux screamed. "Do I get a hug Lux?" Harry asked. "No!" Luxy protested. "Harry what's taking so long mate." Some guy with a black quiff said. Then three other men walked into the house after quiff dude. Oh great what have I gotten myself into.

A/N hello readers. I must get a nickname for you. Can I get some feedback please? You don't have to give feed back I was just asking. Tell me if you want lux to talk normally. I don't know my updating schedule. I'll probably update after I upload The Golden Tickets.